tuscl

Butt plugs. Like em or not?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, October 24, 2021 4:01 AM
I've never liked them and can't understand why a woman wants to draw attention to where the shit comes out. I'll pass up dances with otherwise hot looking dancers if they have one. I got caught off guard today. A totally my type approached me more or less from behind and asked if I remembered her? I didn't and she told me what 2 clubs she worked at prior to this one and why she remembered me. My T-shirts. So I accepted her dance offer. Midway into the second dance she asked if I noticed her butt plug and how did it feel rubbing against my dick. I didn't like the feel and told her that I didn't much care for them. She asked why? "I just don't" I replied. How do you politely tell a woman you don't like a feature of hers ? She didn't like my not giving a better answer and we terminated the dance session. She told me it was 4 dances. I think it was only 2 but I just wanted to get rid of her and paid her for 4.

30 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They make anal easier for her
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    I agree with you, I honestly do not like them at all and it’s a turnoff. I’ll pass up dancers if I see one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Indifferent.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “They make anal easier for her“ Actually, if her butt is plugged, wouldn’t it make it harder, in fact impossible 🤔. ???
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    "...she asked if I noticed her butt plug and how did it feel rubbing against my dick." Hmm, I might be wrong, but it sounds like it could be painful. I don't think I'd care to find out.
    3 years ago
    Some girls are very sensitive there and a plug massage feels pretty good. My girl will come 5 or 6 times if I mess with her there. Men have the same nerve endings around the prostate but most guys are too uptight to have it massaged or messed with to find out.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I dated a girl who fantasized about anal, but was too worried ahout the humiliation of going to her doctor for an anal fissure or the dreaded pink sock to actually try it. Instead, she put a slim vibrating plug in her butt for vaginal sex. It narrowed her vagina, and the vibration was good for us both.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    butt plugs are to me as tats and piercings… not needed butt i will not make an issue of it if i am attracted to the girl.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    If excessive gas were to built up behind the plug could this result in another Alex Baldwin incident?
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I avoid strippers wearing them at work. I'm somewhat indifferent in the bedroom, if it's something she likes it doesn't bother me. But I'm not the "ooh baby let me put a plug in your but" kinda guy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I feel that In Through The Out Door is best left as a Led Zeppelin album. Best not to risk needing adult diapers before your time. I'm thumbs down on anal sex for that reason to, along with not wanting to touch even my own poop. That said, butt plugs don't bother me enough to turn down a dance. As long as it doesn't have a knife blade or anything on the sticking-out side. On of my favs likes to wear fox ears and a butt plug with a fox tail in the club. She let me wear the fox ears while we were doing dances. I asked her if I could also wear her butt plug, and she said sure. I said I'd wear my pants backwards next time, so she could put it in through the zipper. At the end of one shift, she asked another dancer to help get it out. The other dancer yanked it out with one hard jerk. Apparently, this is a bad way to do it, took a while before she could stand up again. She was also into drinking piss. She says anything tastes good with the right drugs.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ WTF did I just read? Lol
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am indifferent towards butt plugs on (or in) dancer’s. It’s fine, but it won’t get me to buy dances. It also won’t turn me off. If I get dances from a dancer - and she doesn’t inform me of her plug - and rubs on me - I’m not sure how comfortable that might feel. If I’m not informed - and she makes a puddle on my trousers - can I claim sexual assault? If she squirts out the back end - I’m not going to be tipping her!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ibbaicnl - I like the sound of the dancer you mentioned in your last paragraph. I agree with her to an extent. Also, when a butt plug is inside for a length of time, the anal area doesn’t self lubricate, so it’s important to remove it slowly.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    I think it's kind of a strange feature for a stripper to have but it doesn't bother me. In my experience it's a flag that shows she's up for OTC. Can understand how you can only think of shit when you see one though. The key is to focus on the cheeks not the hole LOL
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    This one dancer posts about wearing hers to dinner and other typically normal places. Never know who has their butts plugged these days.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Know a girl who really likes them. Once she asked me to insert a vibrating plug into her ass before we fucked. It was a weirdly pleasant experience. Haven't had the balls to try it myself, even though she promises I'll really enjoy a blowjob that way. :D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're not intended to be worn like an accessory. After a while it's like walking around with an enema.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
  • loper
    3 years ago
    I've seen a couple of dancers sporting butt plugs, and I've noticed that they tend to get way tips at the stage, even if they aren't necessarily the hottest girls there, at least without considering the bp. I am intrigued, but I haven't yet had a conversation about them with a plugee.
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    You apes get far too bent out of shape by shit you can’t wrap your heads around. I’m indifferent unless I really want to give a sexy female ape a rimbeak. It’s like a rimjob but I really get my beak up there. If a female ape wears a plug she’s a sure thing for a vulture beak up the ass. Squawk!
  • loper
    3 years ago
    should be, way more tips
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Not. Not interested in butt sex.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    icee said "They're not intended to be worn like an accessory. After a while it's like walking around with an enema." Sounds like you have experience wearing one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I kinda find them a turn-on, makes the dancer come-across as more slutty which is usually a good-thing in-my-PL-book; although some of them may use them to come across this way (more slutty) but “it’s only for effect” and they are not really that slutty. I’ve seen them on some dancers on-stage but don’t recall actually having gotten dances from a girl wearing one – for the most-part I don’t care what a dancer has/wears as long as it doesn’t get in the way of my enjoyment (e.g. don’t like nipple-piercings mainly b/c they get in the way of titty-sucking; etc).
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl You wrote and I quote: “One of my favs likes to wear fox ears and a butt plug with a fox tail in the club” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I love it when women wear them for me. But not appropriate for the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Where I am they can't do anything like that. But I believe that I would like it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Gets you kind of psyched up for doing anal with her. SJG
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    3 years ago
    I love them!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion