tuscl

Smelly Vaginas

Sunday, October 17, 2021 2:56 PM
There seems to be a lot of dancers that have that smell recently. You know the one. It smells fine….. until you get warmed up. Then the overpowering odor of fish. This is a common medical condition. Girls know they can get it treated, but they just don’t care. Or they aren’t willing to take the Flagyl that will make them unable to drink alcohol for a week. There are other prescription options, they just gotta ask for it. Rant over.

14 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Big pet peeve of mine and unfortunately in my experiences it's been very common the past several years. But it's not just as medical condition. Other reasons. Just bad hygiene Drug use which can apply to bad hygiene above They just DGAF which can also apply to bad hygiene above Some may or may not even realize they have an order down under Their looks also have nothing to do with it. You'd think a hotter looking dancer wouldn't have those issues but I've run hot dancers who's stinky snatches were an instant turn off.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    'a' medical Couldn't find the edit button, lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It must just be ones you're around lulz
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Ok phaticee, from now on I'll cut down on the odds by refusing to meet with your mom sand sister. lulz
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    'and' sister
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    From the subject I thought this thread was going to be about a Rockin' new all girl band.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I know, that I'm fucking with a Rick smell, ew.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    This is always a deal breaker for me. One and done!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Ive never been with a girl with a smelly pussy. And never seen a bad smelling stripper
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Never experienced this until I had one stand up right in front of me and I was like whoa. Happened again not too long ago with someone that was super hot and I had been waiting months to get a dance from but at least I’m over it.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    “ But it's not just as medical condition. Other reasons. Just bad hygiene Drug use which can apply to bad hygiene above They just DGAF which can also apply to bad hygiene above Some may or may not even realize they have an order down under” You forgot sex specifically letting a guy cum in you, I have to shower ASAP if I let my man do that because I can’t take how it throws your p.h off.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    There's a possibility that they can't smell it themselves. I'm sure the infection didn't spring up into full blown spoiled tuna within moments of being contracted.
    3 years ago
    They can smell it. One dancer commented on latex sensitivity causing it ( it doesn't)
    3 years ago
    The truth is, this is a common condition called bacterial vagiosis. It's not an std, just an overgrowth of the natural vag bacteria. But they can treat it. but I agree..... if I smell that, it's a deal breaker for repeat purchases.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion