tuscl

In the Wild

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Friday, October 15, 2021 7:13 PM
Don’t you just love it when you step into a strip club and there’s a real stunner of a woman, scantily clad or nude? Of course, you do. It’s probably the one thing that unites us, despite any cultural, political, or age differences. (Well, not SJG or DaveAnderson) But, I think it’s even better IN THE WILD. Last week, at our nearby mountain hot springs, I had such a sighting. Up to my earlobes in hot mineral water, I glance up, and there she is, walking down from the changing (undressing) area. Young 20s, slim, about 5’ 5” of firm, hardly bounces perfection. Small-medium pointy boobs capped with good size nipples, flat midriff & lower belly ending in a tiny landing strip. Light on her feet with shapely legs and rounded ass. The kind of body that makes the gods go “damn, we did good on this one”. What say you? Visually only, which give you a bigger thrill. Such a figure in a club, or out IN THE WILD*? *(beach, woods, private pool party, wherever)

13 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    In the wild...
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Go to Miami gSteph. You see them all over.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, but I am more taken by the accounts of TJ. SJG Cardibsyeastinfection [view link]
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    -->> Go to Miami gSteph. Actually, that's in our plans. Wife has a considerably older sister there we need to visit. What's the best season to visit, I assume late spring, before hurricanes but warm enough for skimpy beach attire? Thanks
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Best season is November through March usually sunny day temperatures about 85-90 evenings 75-80
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    In the wild is a nice since they might have a more natural look but doesn't beat in a club for me. I'd second a Miami visitn Oct/Nov - April. Get out right before spring break and it's always hot enough for scantily clad stunners.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Out in the wild. The more unexpected the situation (and the lower the expectations) the better. I haven't spent much social time in LA or Miami, but a few stunners on the street/subway in New York.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Seeing an unexpected whale tail in the wild can be more exciting than seeing one at the zoo
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    Did you offer her a tip? Or would that reveal too much about your personal history?
  • loper
    3 years ago
    My wife and I ended up at a nude beach sort of by accident once. Most of the bodies of both sexes were middle-aged and saggy, but there was one perfect young thing, much as described above. A gaggle of nude men were swarming around her like fish about to be fed while she moved about as if oblivious. You could take some videos and make a nature documentary -- the human behavior on display was pretty much the same as any other species.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    A lot of perfect young babes in string bikinis this summer on the Jersey shore. What really turned me on was a really fit milf in a bikini and wearing those wedge high heel like flip flops. That was really sexy. Great tan, toned legs, tight little ass, totally flat stomach, natural tits - yum.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Wha'choo talkin' 'bout Motor ape? Whale tail? My bud ricktheshark did fuck a female narwhal once, but he was really drunk. If you’re fuckin’ whales there is something seriously wrong with you. As for me, it is exclusively sexy female hairless ape. And maybe a sexy orangutan if I’m traveling. But definitely the sexy female hairless apes. ROAR!!!
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Laying eyes on my current ATF for the first time was pretty exciting too. She ticked off all the boxes for what I consider the perfect sexy female body. I immediately took her private and was even more excited about her willingness and ability to satisfy me. I’ll never forget that moment I saw her - where we were, what she was wearing, the way she looked at me, smiled and winked - that kind of experience is worth all the less exciting nights (and days) “clubbing”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion