Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Another first for ole shadowcat

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Around 4:30 on Saturday, Oct 2, a black little person(midget) came out of the dancers dressing room. She had a Papi_Chulo body type and was quite athletic on the pole. I have heard of little person feature acts such as Bridget the Midget but this is the first time that I have actually seen one in person and she actually asked me if I wanted dances. I passed. a 5'10" hottie told me that the little one started on Friday. So hurry if you are interested.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Good thing they don't have hightops at Vivide

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

I might have to take the midget vip, would be a first for me too 😂

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Are her dances 1/2 price?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I may have given her a try - out of curiosity. I know it’s not smart - but it might make for good stories.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You can have sex with a midget stripper but only if somebody puts her up to it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’ve heard that her dances fall short of the mark

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Six out of seven dwarf strippers aren’t Happy

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

OK motorhead, don't be Bashful or Grumpy...

And let's not forget about Sleazy, the eighth dwarf nobody talks about...😎

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I want to fuck a midget who looks like Bridget the midget when she was young

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ you are a midget mentally that is.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

The true definition of a spinner....

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

"And let's not forget about Sleazy, the eighth dwarf nobody talks about...😎"

That was their pet name for Snow White. They would stand on each other's shoulders. One would get a BJ and the other would DATY.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement