tuscl

Follies crew moving to Oynx?

Derrian228
Mississippi
I was on instagram this morning and saw a lot of promo about the follies crew moving to day shift at Oynx. Any one got any Intel? Oynx isn’t the club that I would foresee original follies experiences.

7 comments

• PAWG_Patrol
    2 months ago
    Apparently it's Monday - Saturday starting July 29th.

Irrelevant to me though. Vivide never even came close to matching the Follies day shift experience. Shitty layout/terrible furniture. Tiny barely usable stages. Follies had variety. European girls. Vivide is Cubans as far as the eye can see.

The 3 club promoters/managers behind this are trying to capture lightning in a bottle. Follies is gone. They've already failed to bring it back once. Now they're just coasting on a decade old reputation.
  • Capt Obvious
    2 months ago
    Yeah. I’ve been to the Onyx version of follies and so far it’s the same as O/Allure…..dancers, waitresses, bartenders. The club is nice but the dancers are the ones from Allure/O, so if you liked them, you’ll be happy. If not, go to Vivide

I’ll write a proper review soon.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 months ago
    I saw it mentioned somewhere that Allure itself is still open on day shift. Wonder who the heck is working there?
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @capt obvious, is there high mileage at Onyx during dayshift? My biggest issue with Onyx is that's overall it's Air Dance only. also very passive dancers.
  • Capt Obvious
    2 months ago
    @gold I heard it’s open still but a skeleton crew working since nearly all went to Onyx

@ggofv Disregard the previous reviews of Onyx. From my one visit, the dances were definitely not air, but they definitely aren’t ‘Follies’ either. From what I received and saw, dances were full contact and on-par with O/Allure and Vivide (to some degree). Keep in mind though, there’s no Latinas working so don’t expect much/any stick shifting kinda stuff unless you get a specific girl that does that.

Privacy could be an issue at Onyx. The outer seating is more private than the interior seating but still not as private as us PLs would prefer.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @ Capt obvious, does Onyx have VIP rooms. I decided to add it to my "visit list". I'm assuming it's primary black women, correct?
  • Capt Obvious
    2 months ago
    Yes there are vip rooms back by the bathrooms. I’d guess 4-6 but I could be wrong. $60 to the club and whatever you negotiate with the dancer. Small room with a couch and a table. Solid door. Best I can tell they knock at the end of the 30 minutes.

The day I was there was probably 60% AA and 40% white girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion