tuscl

Very mean strippers

Friday, October 1, 2021 8:08 PM
Last night a very mean girl sprayed my eyes with axe and attempted to light my clothes on fire due to not liking my smell. These girls are very very mean and out of line. In my country we put a ball and chain on them and throw them off a building to teach them generosity. I still asked after if my friend Boobop could have gangbang and she said no. Bitch.

13 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Maybe if you offer them some free items from your Exxon such as gas gift cards, rolling papers, Mountain Dew or maybe some Vape refills they will be nicer. Also most strippers like it when you wear deodorant.
  • apoopdeep
    3 years ago
    SHAILYNN! You dirty fucker! Nobody get discount! Nobody get free! Full price always this is how I run my store. Not even willing gangbang participants get free slurpee. Ok maybe red but not blue!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I’m getting quotes from movers. Interested?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mellow out Mr. Scrub. Mr. Poop isn’t going to invite you to the gangbang. He already promised to supply the red slurpee to pay the girls. How about this Mr. Poop. I spring for red slurpees and you find some hotties willing to party for said slurpees. He’ll, I’ll even spring for cheap vodka to spike the slurpees. See Mr. Scrub, that’s how you make friends. You’ve got to play nice! You’re welcome!
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    "i have POOP in my name.. I suck my own cock and wipe my ass with my left hand and shake with my right (you know as all good INDIANS do!!)" ^ stop it scrubby! I may end up with a boner for more than 4 hours, and we will end up I. The emergency room again! 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am sorry to hear about the rude stripper you encountered. She is not aware of your natural body odor. She was wrong, and you deserve an apology.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Poopy what happened to your accent? have you been going to night school?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Does anyone actually drink mountain dew? And this thread is racist and xenophobic
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^ Tell that to Mr. OSU. He’s the one that thinks Mr. Poopdeep needs to talk like Apu. You keep being you Mr. Poopdeep. Don’t let the racists get you down. See if Mr. OSU has a daughter and then offer her a free red slurpee for some Poopdeep loving. You’re welcome!
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    The avatar this troll is using is actually hilarious. I always steal this guys lines when first meeting strippers/ civies as an ice breaker and works out pretty well. [view link]
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    My favorite tweet from him is "just because you're unique doesn't mean you're useful" LOL. Bitcoin in a sentence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion