tuscl

Turn-on or turn-off?

Monday, October 22, 2007 1:29 PM
First time I met my first future AFT, she told me: "I have been here for 10 hours now. I have already made $1,200, so it is a good day for me" That kinda tunred me on. Does it bother you when you think that some or your ATFs maybe making more money than you do, or is it a turn-on to receive dances from such highly paid professionals? :)

14 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    It's a turn-off when they talk about money.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Dittos! I don't care to hear financial status of a dancer, whether it's good or bad. I'm in a club to acquire enjoyment from female companionship at minimal cost.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    The only time I discuss money with them is how much they will pay for me to sit with them, or allow then to dance for me.
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    While many dancers will try to guilt you into a dance by talking about how "slow" it is tonight or how "no one" is getting dances-- (How many times have you heard a dancer say something like, "I've been here for ____ hours and not one single dance,etc,etc...?) Likewise, there is a school of thought among other dancers to exaggerate their earnings in order to create the impression that they are "worth" spending your $$ on-particularly if you have been sized up as having $$. Their thought is to create in the customers mind the thought that there must be a damn good reason this chick is making so much money-- I better spend some of my own to find out--lol. It's all covered in the Stripper Marketing 101 handbook they get when they're hired...or maybe it's just stripper shit:) So professor, whatever turns you on my friend-- but don't put a whole lot of stock in dancers who plead either poverty or fame and fortune...Stripper shit, it's part of the game. I tend to treat dancers like politicians-- don't listen much to what they say, but I am very interested in what they do...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Yeah, it bothers me that I tried shaking my ass and didn't find nearly as many takers.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I agree with driver01..... in that I believe some dancers verbally inflate their current take, just to impress customers in hopes that their dances are worthwhile. In most cases I have been involved with... THEY'RE NOT!!!
  • manchild
    17 years ago
    after the bizness end of our conversation is finish, its my time and I really don't want to hear about her finances unless we are negoiating for more time
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    It's a total turn off. I feel that I have nothing to contribute. But, it is positive in at least she should be in good mood and not desperate for any dances from me. I gotta remember to think positive. :)
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I only discuss money if a customer brings it up... Its not your job to make sure my bills are paid, its my job to entertain you to pay my bills... I hate the sob stories I have bitched about this before on other threads, girls who do this irritate me to no end.. Just do the job, and you take the good and bad days with it..
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    One dancer told me she only made 60 dollars the previous night on a Friday. She was spending quite a bit of time talking to me and I think she was going to try to get some dances from some other people. She looked good so I did buy one or two ten dollar table dances. The last time I saw her, her car had broken down but she had borrowed a car from a friend. I got the impression I was making a whole lot more money than her but she still wanted to sit and talk with me. If a dancer told me she had made a ton of money already, I probably would start thinking she charges too much for me and just stay away from her. I don't usually care to discuss dancer finances but if she just casually mentions it, I don't mind.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    One of my past favorites once told she made $4000 in one week at the beach when the golfers were visiting the club. I was impressed by that sum. I think she was too or she wouldn't have told me.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    That can be a turn on if she's spending her time talking to you for free (with the expectation of getting some lap dances though so maybe not free) but she also gives you two for ones since you're a regular. I guess if you spent an hour with her, got several lap dances, and spent only 60 to 80 dollars, that might be a turn on knowing other people were willing to spend a whole lot more.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've never heard ANY dancer claiming to make big bucks. If money is mentioned, it's always on the negative side. Actually, most dancers make some comment about money to me, but it's my fault. I have a bad habit as part of my "small talk" when we first start talking, of asking "how're you doin' tonight?" Of course, I don't intend to hear how she is doing financially... I'm looking for an answer to indicate what state their mood is in. Invariably, it's taken as a financial question. (I've got to work on my "small talk game"!) Anyhow, the last dancer answered that question by saying "terrible, I've only made $50 so far." Keep in mind, it was close to midnight, so she was over half-way through her shift. Also keep in mind, she was the hottest girl working, and that she's one of the dancers in higher demand. There is NO way that she'd only made that much. Did it deter me? Heck no... I still took her back to the VIP, and judging from the way she kept me entertained, it further proved that she was lying about how little she'd made up to that point.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Dancers will ask what you do for living to get an idea of how much they can get from you. Lawyers, doctors and business executives ought to just lie about work in order to avoid dancer whining about how tough it is to pay bills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion