tuscl

Saving a stripper from the life

It's always been take, take, take but how often do you give back? These poor women. If not for me, who will stand in the way of darkness? I knew I had to step in. There was this one stripper, Coco Pebbles and I offered to sponsor her in order to get a new life, a new job. This is my story...

I would drive Coco Pebbles around Harlem at night, and she would go apartment interviewing with potential employers. At first I was a little confused at the timing, but in a post Covid we all have to flexible. She wouldn't take more than an hour at each interview but sometimes the interviews wouldn't go well at all. One man came out firing a Glock at us and we got out of there in a hurry. I knew something had to change so the very same night I help Coco revive her resume so we could get back out there without any issues. After are our hard work we ended up landing her a job at a community watch organization in the neighborhood. I dropped her off in good hands with a man named Ray Jay in a big purple suit and they stand out at the corner of 125th and Malcom X blvd ensuring the safety of all.

Believe in yourself, look within for kindness, warmth and giving and you can make a difference too! Now let's all get together and clap hands https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-…

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    More thinly veiled misogyny
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Pretty sure this is a joke, ICEE...
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Muddy, thanks for caring for Coco.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon a poor attempt at a joke to mask his misogyny. That's his mo on here
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Lol!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @racialslurICEE, someday when your IQ hits 80, you'll understand concepts like "parody" and "irony."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I understand the concept if trying to mask hate with poor attempts at humor
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Do you need any help caring for Coco? How do you think she'd feel about a nice white three-piece polyester chick magnet?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    What have you been drinking today?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Captain Savaho, turning pole dancers into streetwalkers since 5,000 BC.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    3 years ago
    TO YOU, I BOW!!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ maybe you two should team up. “The Muddy White Knight Rescue Squad.”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Damn you Muddy, Coco was my ATF, now thanks to you she says she’s joining a convent and devoting her life to god
    !Damn you again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion