Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boldly Going

mark94
mark94119204

Arizona

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

William Shatner ( age 90 ), is scheduled to go into space on Jeff Bezos Blue Origin rocket ship.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

After all the stuff he said about George Takei after he came out as gay it seems odd that he is in such a hurry to ride Bezo's giant rocket powered dick into the sky.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

The trouble between Shatner and Takei goes back to season one of Star Trek. They hated each other from the beginning.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Hope Bill's 90 year old bod can take the g-forces, 80 year old John Glen thru up on his trip, and he looked in better shape at the time.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I suspect that Shatner is approaching this with an attitude of "If I live, great. But if I die, it's the perfect stage exit." We'll see if it actually happens.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Yeah Capt Kirk may not survive that flight.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Man I've thrown up at the tilt-o-whirl at the state fair.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would like to fly on Blue Origin, but I need a senior citizen discount. A big senior citizen discount.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement