tuscl

flight club vs landing strip

I'm interested in dancing and need to come up with a few thousand in a short amount of time. I've done some reading and it seems like flight club and landing strip might be my best options. Which club would be the best to try for a solid thousand dollar night? I understand what goes on at both clubs and it's not an issue.

Which is busier or easier to work at?
Which do you guys prefer to visit?
How should I price things?
What should I say when approaching guys? I'm not sure how to ask.

7 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    Pictures will help us with the decision
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    If you like lasagna and sleep overs I know a guy that may be able to help you out and won’t even need to go to the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Flight Club is the top club but w.r.t. top-clubs it's not just showing-up and getting hired bc you're willing to get naked; most dancers wanna work at the best clubs so these clubs are generally not hurting for dancers and can often afford to be picky - so unless you're better-looking than most of the girls they already have I assume you shouldn't expect to get hired on the spot but IDK for sure.

Additionally I think the top clubs in that area make the girls go thru an agency to get hired but again not 100%-sure.

The top-clubs also have high house-fees and tip-outs that means on any night you likely go in $100+ in the hole plus u gotta compete against often top/experienced girls.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    It's not how much a dancer charges in a club that determines how quickly she can make a few thousand. You need to factor in how much of a cut of the dance the club gets, any fees and whether most dancers actually get dances or just go their to watch hot women on stage and maybe BS a bit at the table. Of the two clubs, I typically see the popular dancers getting VIP dances more often at Landing Strip than Flight Club. While dancer's are a bit cheaper at LS compared at FC, it's mostly due to how more friendly and hotter on average at LS lately. Even though FC has more dancers, LS as a whole had a higher percentage of the hottest dancers than FC. I actually saw three dancers at FC who were below the upper tier at Bogarts, while none at LS were under an 7.

As for price, don't fall for the gals that tell you it's $300 to $500 minimum for any extras and $1000 all the way. Don't fall into the trap that it's all or nothing. Three of the last four visits at FC I left without getting dances because not one gal wanted less than $500, and as far as I could tell none of them got dances in the entire time I was there. Before I could typically get $150 to $200 minimum and $300 to $500 all the way, at both FC and LS. Each time I left FC without getting a dance, I would head to another club, which was often LS where I spent over $200 each time on dances.

You might have a lot of competition from regulars, but if you are reasonable in prices, you'll likely make bank. The last time I was at LS the dancer I got a dance from was quite reasonable for LS. In addition to me, she had gone down three previous times all of whom were obvious regulars, and was heading back down for her 5th VIP dance, as I left a bit under 2 1/2 hours after I entered the club. Two of those times she was down there for over a half hour, for likely at least $400 each, the other guy about 15 minutes. Assuming she got quickies the from me and the guy after me, she sold over $1400 in dances, which including optional tips, stage tips including three idiots making it rain when she was on stage, she likely netted well over $1000 after tip out and the club lap dance cut. An equally hot dancer at FC who held out for the high price, and likely sold maybe one dance for $500,. After tip out, fees and room charges she would be lucky to leave with $200. The last part was actually told to me by the dancer I got a dance from that day, when I mentioned how reasonable she was compared to FC.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    It's possible to make $1000 a night at Flight Club or Landing Strip. But it may not be easy for a new dancer without regulars. The clubs may not even hire you. Do you know how to dance? Are you super hot and sexy?

Which is busier or easier to work at?
    It would help to know your ethnicity. The Flight Club specializes in white girls and so a black woman will have a tougher time getting hired. If you are black, it would help if you have more of a white type of body. In any case, it will be harder to be hired at the Flight Club than at the Landing Strip. The Landing Strip has many more black dancers. Both clubs are busy at times and slow at times, as you will find if you become a dancer.

Which do you guys prefer to visit?
    I like both. The Flight Club is bigger and more upscale, but it is also more expensive in every way.

How should I price things?
    This is something you should ask other dancers about. We are mostly customers here and we want you to price things as low as possible. Pricing is a problem for every business. If you price too high, you won't have any customers. If you price too low, the other dancers may give you a beat down.

What should I say when approaching guys? I'm not sure how to ask.
    Just have a conversation with the guy. Make him feel special. Ask him to buy you a drink. If he likes you he will ask you.
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    I can’t tell u what to do.

But I can tell u what they do.

Once they find out I am vip they say “want to go upstairs?.”

Once there they may go to work on me (bj or hj foreplay). Then fuk. Pop there ranged 100-300.. If u get good otc player loaded w money that’s where u bank. Let him hear u tell door girl u his gf. It will make wanna meet up w u. Do u model bik or nude. Taking photos of girl b4 fuk drive me crazy do tip a lot. I had turbulent fantasy about Cali girls. One really got hold of me from club net up w her a lot.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I don’t think stripping is quick easy money. Building up a set of regulars, the hustle skills, and the resolve to work both night after night seem like things that would take time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion