tuscl

My organization

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Icy's Angels LLC

Putting bitches on a winning team since 2011.

😭😭😭

56 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    With big girls I like them like this

https://instagram.com/thebestcynn?utm_me…

Bulges and big stomachs turn me off
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, she's quite something.

But my organization is going to snatch up all the girls like her, faster than you can.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, question is, when will your organization unchain them and let them out of the basement?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why don't you guys combine organizations into one and call it the NAACP
    (National Association for the Advancement of Crazy People )
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    This is awesome, two guys (one of which didn’t even have internet access to adult sites 3 months ago) arguing over which organization they are going to create is going to recruit the most fat girls. Keep in mind the other guy is someone who has gotten banned from a website that have only banned probably 6 people over the past 20 years,
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    snatch up all those big girls and keep them occupied in your organizations.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Icey Angels LLC? Gee why didn't we think of that? Hilarious. What a shitbird.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @theniggaformerlyknownas2icee

Pics and Vids of the bitches being put on a winning team or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ even better than pics and vids, meet founder in a club and show him how it’s done😁
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    This is a perfect example of why we need to be able to thumbs down a post.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ I’m sure you can’t even contain your jealousy of wanting to be on a winning team. Or even better sharing dancer outfits with a goat and living behind the San Jose Public Library.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Here's a little story about how a bitch responded to being on a 'winning team' lulz

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7636…
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Is it still winning when a stripper whore leaves you for a broke two-bit weed dealer? 🤔🤭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Here's some old school "winning"

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5817…

🤣🤣🤣
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    This is all a complete joke. The organization SJG and I are building will overshadow Icee's Wish version of a winning team. We are going to get the fattest, jiggliest, ghetto-est, cellulite-est girls going, and then the load pumping will be so epic that Icee's family will be writing corridos about it for years
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I donno. I like fucking bigger girls when I'm drunk sometimes. I think beauty comes in all sizes. I don't like then fat. Just big thighs butts titties. And a smaller waist.

But I'd put together a winning dream team. It's doable tbh.

I like bitches like her

https://instagram.com/paox55?utm_medium=…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @theniggaformerlyknownas2icee

Beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder, joint-holder, vape-holder, crack-pipe-holder...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Imma smoke some loser weed and get ready to go to the stripper hoe club to recruit some bitches n shit shit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Got 86d from 2 clubs for nothing.

1 bitch ass manager accused me of being a girls boyfriend and 86d
    Me

2 manager accused me of nefarious intentions with the stripper hoes.

But the stripper hoes are concerned and want to see me soon
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Another bitch manager has a thing for a girl im fucking so he told me to fucking leave but my bitch left with me lulz
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ everyone knows you never even left your moms basement last night.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Damn. I two hours Icey was able to smoke his weed, get tossed from two clubs and post about it. His real life is awesome.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Easter bunny; Santa Claus; Godzilla; activist with a job; Icey's success with women - Um name five things that are made up and not real?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ It's like trying to polish a turd or put lipstick on a pig. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It wasn't the best night. But its nothing I did. The managers were jealous

I don't exaggerate my success with women. Most of it has to do with working out a lot and good facial symmetry. Women are just as shallow as men. Work on your body and see the difference it makes. You'll see a lot of barriers break down. Women of all types will be into you just for that.

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "But its nothing I did."

"I don't exaggerate my success with women."

^^^ both comments are a bit rich. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Icee disparages guys who pay hookers for sex yet recruits hookers to solicit sex. Again, how is this "winning"? 🤔🤯
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    What are the women winning when they are on your team? If not defined, then technically they could be losing when left with empty promises.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I keep my promises. Consistency and actions make your reputation.

They get the benefit of someone who won't let them fail and helps them reach their full potential with zero judgment.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ your response is full of platitudes and riddled with circular logic. I think the women win some time with a real life genuine nigga, and yiu self admittedly fit that mold. Classy girls don’t want thugs, but bitches and hoes do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What's your definition of a classy girl?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO so "winning" is being a whore working for icee. Right.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Icee certainly has a vivid imagination.

When you read his posts you just need to remember in reality this is Alvin that works at Burger King that comes up with this lavish tales while he’s on break from packing fries. His highlight of the weekend is going to be (hopefully) beating level 6 of Super Mario Brothers and getting a chalupa from Taco Bell along with a Four Loko.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    Icee, you do t know the definition of classy, and need it spelled out for you? Figures, since you lack any good male role models in your life.

Classy means someone who is into long term relationships, not instant gratification or glory horsing for self edification. Classy is someone who doesn’t whore themselves out for drugs or status. Classy is someone who doesn’t stand to be called a Hoe or bitch. Classy is someone who doesn’t need to be “put on a winning team” because she already knows how to place herself on her own winning team. Classy is someone who avoids a nigga named Icee. Classy is someone like my wife who raises 5 wonderful kids, volunteers, and brings home the bacon. Nuff said.

Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Jim so you don't respect strippers but pay hookers while putting the stereotype of a modern feminist good girl on a pedestal.

But you'd be surprised how freaky those types are
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    I respect strippers, yet you call them bitches and hoes along with trying to get them hooked on drugs and material things you purchase for them. I simply pay them for their time to entertain me when I can get away from the daily grind of working and taking care of my beautiful family. What do you take care of, besides your image of a self aggrandizing wanna be pimp/drug dealer? You got no responsibilities and it shows how you think of women as people whom to give orders to. The bitch/hoe that left you for that Greek-PuertoRican weed dealer was right, you’re too controlling and she wouldn’t meet you even for $5k that you purportedly was going to hand over to her just so she could look you into your eyes and say it is over. That’s how you run your relationships. You are a poor role model for men, and can’t identify a classy woman if she fixed you a nice home cooked meal.

Bacon!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Jim . Do strippers meet your definition of classy?

And I'll take you seriously when you stop repeating sircumsinhispantsalots lies.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ LMAO nobody is repeating "my" lies, my niggette. Everything being repeated is based on your own posts. The links are within this thread, dumbass.

Truth - you are a self-aggrandizing wannabe pimp/dealer. This is self evident in this thread.

Truth - A your main bottom bitch stripper whore and coke junkie did in fact dump you and leave you for a broke two-bit weed dealer. You admitted to this.

Truth - You tried to get her to meet you by offering her $5k. To which she denied coz you are not worth it.

LMFAO all this is per your own words and posts that I linked.

But keep trying to deflect the issue on me coz you can't face that you are simply a loser with women. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO icee is getting pwned by JimG using her own words and posts and now she's all butthurt. Lulz.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Sirlapdancealot. Youre right i feel like a fucking loser...

But the one woman.ive loved in my life leaves me for a piece of shit like that."

^^^ direct quote by icee on July 1, 2021
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Last night I came close to killing myself.

My 5 year relationship ended because she thought I was too controlling because I wanted her to get help for her drug habit.

But then came the lies. She started fucking other guys for coke. And she ended up with a broke ass bum wannabe pimp junkie.

She called me controlling and obsessive for finding everything out and wanting her to come back to me."

^^^ direct quote by icee on June 24, 2021
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "I offered her 5k to just meet up look me in the eyes and tell me she doesn't love me anymore.She wont take my offer ."

^^^ direct quote by icee on June 25, 2021
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO icee do you realize that liking your own posts is bonafide proof of self-aggrandizing? 😭😭😭
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Round 2 tonight lulz
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    The only organization or organizing Icee will be doing this weekend is lining up his Hot Wheels collection in his moms basement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ naw, niggette. You got 86ed from two clubs, making you 0-2. It's not round 2, it's game 3 and you have a losing record.

And how much money and drugs are you gonna need this time to hire a junkie stripper for some OTC GFE? LMAO but you don't wanna talk about that. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz I'm not out paying hookers like y'all
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMAO so says the "pimp" that couldn't get a junkie stripper whore just to talk for $5k. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    It's funny how a stripper is a 'hooker' when icee is talking about them being with a PL, but the same stripper is just a 'stripper' when he uses money and drugs to get them to go OTC.

Semantics. Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Already at the stripper hoe club. Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Last night was better. Met 2 possible recruits lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So by recruits you mean stripper whores that will fuck for money and give you a cut? And you'll give them drugs? Remind us all how that is "winning" in life?
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @biggdumbass my niggette why did you name your organization after 'Icy'?

That's an odd name for your organization, no?

🤭🤡
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion