tuscl

Atlanta?

I will be visiting my Father in Atlanta soon. It’s been a long time since I lived there - if you had one Saturday night in midtown Atlanta where would you go?

12 comments

• VorgaT1339
    3 years ago
    Sorry, didn’t mean to start something, just asking.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve never been to an ATL club - but I highly recommend a stop at Follies!

Even if it closed - it must still offer some good action!!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Just ignore ol' Desertscrub like the rest of us do. Untreated schizophrenia is a bitch.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm all for not getting very explicit or detailed in the Front Room because it has a very wide audience.

But I think it's logical to expect newbies showing up in the Front Room from time to time asking "Hey, what's a good club in [CITY]?", which is exactly what Vorga did. The onus is on the other TUSCL members to answer that question at a high level and not drill down into details. That is also what has happened in this thread.

Scrub, there's a good reason why you have the highest number of users putting you on "Ignore". You're a shrill little man who doesn't have much to contribute other than keyboard temper tantrums, paranoia (feigned or not), and crap syntax.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Does it *have* to be in the midtown area and is Saturday night the only true time slot?

Looks like the only option there is The Cheetah. It’s not liked on tuscl as far as I can tell because of reported air dances on the floor. But if you will be there Saturday night, probably a lot of stuff won’t be in your favor if following the tuscl mo of demanding lots of sit down time together/extras/lower spending. Even in the more deemed “fun” clubs. But on the positive side, the dancer beauty gets praised a lot for that club. Probably just go make a visit, enjoy the ambience (maybe even have dinner there), and bring lots of singles for stage tip money.
  • VorgaT1339
    3 years ago
    Thanks! Has to be Saturday as that is the only night I am there. I’ll be staying in Virginia Highlands so midtown is easier but not essential.

I’ve been to Cheetah a long time ago. It’s entertaining but I kind of agree with the general view. I like smaller clubs usually, when I was in the area more I used to go to Flashers in Sandy Springs. I looked at thatxguys suggestion, Vivide. A little out of midtown but not too far and seems interesting.

Thanks again everybody!
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Ok if you’re close to midtown try tattletales if you want some nice looking white women. Club platinum is down the street from tattletales and you’ll get extras there. If you want a chill and eat vibe then check cheetah but u won’t get good mileage. Pink pony isn’t far from midtown and they have beautiful women, just the mileage is trash. Lastly vivide is in the city, personally it’s my favorite right now and it has old follies girls so extras are done there. If you have questions while in town shoot a pm
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    When you are asking for club info, you need to state what you are looking for at least in terms of dancer looks/type, and type of mileage you expect.

If you look at the Vivide reviews they are mostly for dayshift - the club opened in late-2020 after Follies shut-down and until recently only had dayshift - nigthshift was added just recently - dayshift is mixed w.r.t. dancers but I believe nightshift is predominantly AA.

Similarly for Club Platinum which is popular; more mixed on dayshift and more popular on dayshift; nigtshift is predominantly AA.

• VorgaT1339
    3 years ago
    Thank you for the advice. I probably won’t go VIP but would like to get reasonable mileage, Flashers was very good and Vic’s near where I live in NJ is excellent. WRT to dancers I’m open but prefer AA and/or thick. Really just looking for a new place with good talent and not too much pressure.

Thanks again.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Just remember to write a review
  • YahooSerious
    3 years ago
    Ask Dad. If he says Follies, he hasn't had his jollies in awhile.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Vivide and Platinum are good mixed-clubs but with mostly AAs at night - good-contact $10 floor-dances

Pin Ups and Club Blaze are all-AA clubs w/ $5 floor-dances; mileage is a bit more hit/miss than Vivide and Platinum but fun can be had if you're not looking for VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion