tuscl

Delta is Dying

mark94
Arizona
Sunday, September 12, 2021 6:35 PM
About 80% of the population has either been vaccinated or previously infected. As a result, there are clear signs ( based on CDC data ), that CoVid is on the decline, including the Delta variant. [view link]

15 comments

• YahooSerious
    3 years ago
    City Journal is a publication of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research (MI), a leading free-market think tank. The Manhattan Institute (MI) is a right-wing 501(c)(3) non-profit think tank founded in 1978 by William J. Casey, who later became President Ronald Reagan's CIA director.[1] It is an associate member of the State Policy Network. Good stuff. Thanks for adding nothing of value a far as strip clubs are concerned.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The U.S. is such a large country so rather than thinking in terms of a national epidemic it's better to think in regional terms. The disease gets passed on more easily when temperature extremes, either very hot or very cold, force everyone to crowd inside. Staying inside more also lowers vitamin d levels due to lack of sun exposure. Lower vitamin d levels appear to make people more susceptible to the disease too. People in the south stay inside during the extremely hot summers and people in the north stay inside during the extremely cold winters so the north and south have different periods of peaks and declines. Since you are down there in Arizona, your summer peak is probably coming to an end and you are most likely right that the worst is now over there. You may have another increase in cases next summer but it is likely to be smaller. Up here in Indiana where I live we are likely to have one final big burst of cases this winter. People now are starting to realize how destructive previous lockdowns were so it is less likely the strip clubs and all the other businesses will be subjected to lengthy lockdowns here in Indiana this winter.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What is ad hominem? I'll take logical fallacies for $800, Alex.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Our innovative, free-market economy has provided new vaccines and therapies in record time” LOL “In economics, a free market is a system in which the prices for goods and services are self-regulated by buyers and sellers negotiating in an open market. In a free market, the laws and forces of supply and demand are free from any intervention by a government or other authority, and from all forms of economic privilege, monopolies and artificial scarcities.” Where is that “Our innovative, fee-market economy” the author speaks off? “a regulated market in which a government intervenes in supply and demand through various methods such as tariffs used to restrict trade and to protect the local economy.”
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the post. What vaccine did people who had A or later Delta or both and did or didn't die have? This is almost impossible to find. Yes, I know this isn't why we attend this site.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    > Thanks for adding nothing of value a far as strip clubs are concerned. It's posted in the appropriate place and COVID is a great concern to strip club patrons because of the intimate contact between dancer and patron.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    As long as clubs are making us wear masks for lap dances (Lookers & Vixens), COVID is a strip clubbing concern.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    THis virus strains do die out on their own. THe precaustions and the hysteria just make it take longer. Our who economy has been held hostage. SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I find it hard to believe 80% of the country has had it or is vaccinated. In my county alone the numbers show only 15% vaccinated so I doubt 65% have had COVID. I realize maybe 4 counties over the vaccination rate may be 70% bringing the numbers more in line with the claim above. I convinced now nothings getting shut down again, everyone realizes the economy cannot survive a shutdown again. Some people will die from the result of this, and that’s just the way it’s going to be.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    any interest outlet that has a clear agenda in the framing, promotion and execution of its' content,“ I am hard pressed to name any news organization these days that doesn’t have an agenda.CNN, AP, NYT, USAToday, CNBC, WaPo, …..They all have an agenda. Hell, even the Scientific journals have gone political.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Conspiracy Theory= Any idea the left disagrees with but is too lazy to debate
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I find it hard to believe 80% ……. The National vaccination rate is 54.4%. Is it difficult to believe that an additional 25% have been exposed to the virus ? Most people exposed to the virus had no symptoms but still got natural immunity.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Okay, you want a left leaning source that says this Delta Variant scare mongering is crap. How about a far left publication like the Atlantic pointing the “ CoVid Hospitalization” statistics are misleading. [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    A group of senior U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials — including two who announced they will soon resign — have authored a report disagreeing with the White House’s plan to roll out COVID-19 vaccine boosters next week.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The idea that the precautions protect, and that the vaccine protects, these are just wrong. All the COVID response amounts to is hysteria and hypocondria. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion