tuscl

Strip Clubs in NC

Newcookie
New to this!
Decided I want to dance but quite indecisive when it comes to where. Suggestions on the strip clubs in North Carolina? Ones that are open to beginners? Mainly, popular ones where I’ll successfully make a lot of money? Any information helps!

3 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's hard to know as a customer where the dancers do the best.

I knew a very beautiful, charming, interesting dancer in NC, who also (unlike many dancers and people in general) was very smart about not doing stupid shit in her personal life. She danced at Teasers in Durham and Pure Gold in Southern Pines. I use to hang with a dancer who danced at Diamond Girls in Durham, and the owner did more for her than a lot of people do for their kids. But I think he was sweet on her (pretty sure they weren't fucking) for some reason, so not sure how nice he is to the dancers in general. Diamond Girls was good for dancers who didn't like lap dancing so much, the stage got a money carpet on Fridays and Saturdays. Men's Club in Raleigh is very good money for at least some dancers, but the management really gets up the dancers' noses. If Dana is still in management there, he gets into personal shit with dancers, and then is a shithead to their regulars as well. I heard Capitol Cabaret was also pushy with dancers, but I only went there a few times. I haven't been to NC in a few years so my info may be stale. I heard Fayetteville clubs are the best on the weekends after military paydays, but slow the rest of the time. The clubs however, don't like if dancers only want to work the good weekends. Lots of NC dancers go to Myrtle Beach in SC in the Fall to work the guys on golfing vacations. I heard dancers like Myrtle because the club only sets the amount the club gets for VIP, and she can charge whatever she negotiates with the customer above that amount.

I never heard of a club that wasn't open to beginners anywhere.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Check "the dancer's resource" or "stripper web". Google them. They are more resourceful for dancers than this site is. Not down playing reviews or anything, but this site is meant more for customers than it is for dancers.
  • Newcookie
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl Thank you for taking the time to give me all this info. I will definitely take a look at these places!

@BubbleYum Ohhhh okay, thank you so much! I was sort of getting that vibe but wasn’t sure. Def checking out these sites now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion