tuscl

Hey guys my name is Frankie

I just wanted to introduce myself I'm new to the site. I'm currently driving through New Jersey and I'm really tired. I was wondering if you folks had a strip club recommendation in NJ where I could rest up a little bit at and enjoy myself. Thanks a lot for your help.

6 comments

• YahooSerious
    3 years ago
    Easy enough to look in the strip club review section - Playhouse Lounge in Burlington and Go-Go-Rama in Laurence Harbor by the ocean. If you take in the ocean, I recommend a private beach.

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news/chr…
  • Pussylover1
    3 years ago
    Frankie let's get together and get naked so we can have lots of Fun
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    At least Mr. Scrub is fantasizing about women. A little weird that it is some rando’s mom, but it’s still better than fantasizing about Mr. Juice’s asshole.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If you are on the NJ Turnpike or the Garden State Parkway - I recommend stopping at the closest rest stop - g

Go to the men’s room - and find a free stall

Go in the stall - take your pants off - and take a seat.

Wait until you see a guy enter the next stall.

Tap on the wall between the stalls twice - and slide your foot over to his side.

That should get his attention - and he will know you want a hand release.

Be careful if you see shiny boots enter the next stall - as it could be a State Trooper. Those guys can be rough - and they prefer to go bareback without lube.

Enjoy!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ Seems strange or is it
    that you should to know in such detail rest stop at etiquette
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I used to work at a McDonalds on the Parkway. It was a notorious hookup spot for guy on guy action.

Nothing like being the new guy who gets to clean the jizz covered stalls overnight!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion