tuscl

It's time for football you fuckin tards

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Friday, September 10, 2021 12:31 AM
who gives a shit about politics Dallas is playing Tampa Bay tonight, c'mon you fucking turds lets have some fun fuck the political bullshit

18 comments

• tempest666
    3 years ago
    :D I'm a Texas girl. Nuff said
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Can the 44 year old QB still do it ?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    We are going to find out right 😁
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Tampa Bay draws first blood
  • chessmaster
    3 years ago
    I hate the cowboys.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Dallas kicker sucks the big one.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    That was a really really good game to watch. I now regret not picking Gronk last night in my Fantasy draft.
  • PredragDr
    3 years ago
    I picked the Bucs for my survivor pool this week, but most would agree that there was offensive PI on that winning drive.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Observations from last night. Dallas looked pretty good. I hope for the sake of McCarthy’s job they don’t self implode or become injury plagued. For Brady’s sake I hope Antonio Brown doesn’t go crazy this season and Gronk get a season ending injury by week 3. Where was the rushing? Dallas rushed for only 60 yards and TB rushed for 52.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Pretty good game. Two teams that I really don't care about but I ended up watching most of it and yes Dallas looks better than I expected they would be.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ that was my question too, I know this early in the season the passing game is ahead of the running game, but I was thinking the where’s the rushing game, I still want to see KC and still think they’re going to be in the mix Go Giants
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    Who you calling a tard?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    How ‘bout them Cowboys?! I’m the rare Eagles fan who also like the Cowboys. I hope dismantle the Bucs. Brady is great but he’s gotta be too old, right? When I was a kid George Blanda was considered ancient and he was younger than Brady is now.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ I looked it up, Brady would have to play to 49, 48yrs and 110 days to be exact in order to beat Blanda who played to 48 albeit the last few years as a kicker only. [view link]
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    You’re right. They’re both freaks of nature. I don’t think Brady can kick FGs
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Don't know about y'all, but I'm loving my team's start right now. But then again we are playing those same old Lions.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Vikings and Bengals played a tough one today Bengals won
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I'm done with football and all pro sports. If I wanted to hear their political opinion I'd go to a BLM rally. I went to a bar where the games were on. Couldn't help but glance at it for a minute and saw the SJW statements on their helmets. Nah, I'm done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion