tuscl

Great northwest

Special32k
NM.....or anywhere wet
This weekend I’ll be heading to both Seattle and Portland. Though I have been there once before, no clubbing was involved. This time however, I’ll have ample opportunity to explore. What are the best clubs in this area as well as which clubs *cough cough* go the extra mile. TIA for the info!!

7 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'm not an extras guy, but I do like my mileage. And for that, in Portland, I recommend DV8 and Sunset Strip. Also good are Club Rouge, Spyce, and SinRock.

If you want that extra mile, you'll have to step down in quality but try Scarlett Lounge, Tommy's Too, the Dolphin II, and Dream On Saloon.

There are many other options in Portland too but I'm out of touch with them.
  • Special32k
    3 years ago
    Right on! Thank you for the intel!
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    In Seattle, Pandora's or Kittens.
    Kittens has a bit of an issue for a harassing stream of high pressure VIP sales when you first get there.
    I haven't been to Portland in many years, but popular opinion is that it's better. (and they sale alcohol, which is illegal at strip clubs in Washington).
  • Special32k
    3 years ago
    Oh wow! Good to know, I did not know that. Guess I’ll have to do quite a bit of pregaming. Ha
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You should read up on some reviews so you know what to expect - AFAIK that area of the country has higher SC prices such as $30 to $40 per dance (I think I read some Seattle dancers wanting to charge $50 per dance)
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah to confirm, I recently went to Sunset Strip and DV8 over a month ago and at Sunset prices were up to $50 ea or $125 for three. This was quoted by three different strippers, including one being an old fave. Ridiculous. I negotiated to $120 for 3 and didn't leave a tip. I used to spend $100/3 which included tip before COVID. (Before COVID my fave charged $25 ea.) At DV8 it was better at $100/3. I had no problem with that since she was an all natural perfect 10 blonde and her mileage was great. PM me if you want dancer names.

• Special32k
    3 years ago
    Oh wow! Thank you for the heads up! I prob would not have took in enough cash otherwise..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion