tuscl

This one for Dancers only

Saturday, October 20, 2007 5:03 AM
As little replies as I may get, I am interested to hear from the source. All of you guy, even if you think you know the answer, please ignor the question for me. Dear dancers, on daily basis, how many lap dances do you sell? I just want one, average number. I understand that some days are dead and some are super-busy.

14 comments

• MIDancer
    17 years ago
    This is a somewhat complicated question, as there have been nights where I've done virtually no dances, but made quite a bit of money. I'd say that I average 20-25 dances per night, plus a half-hour to an hour in the Champagne room (generally I'm able to get at least one guy to purchase a Champagne room).
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Thank you, MIDancer, you answered my question perfectly! Do you think your fellow dancers average about the same as far as lap dances go, or you are more successful than most of the dancers you know?
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I would say on average, now ( our club was thee only one in our county for a long time, now we have 3 others) about 12 or so.. I as well usually sell at least one Cham. room a shift.. Like MIDancer, some nights its not the dances you sell.. Our club is centered around the fact we have a big easy stage to sit and tip, so I can come off a stage set with more then if I was selling a dance..
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    Honestly, Professor, I'm not really sure where I fall in the grand scheme of things. I know that I do well, but I know that there are girls that consistently make two or three hundred more than me. If I were to make a guess, I'd say that I'm in the upper quarter (we have about 80 girls total on the schedule at my club).
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Four dances as I recall, not counting a bunch of mini dances, but I raked it in on stage.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    I'd like to thank MIDancer, Evilcyn and Chandler for their responses. Hope others, if there other dancers registered with TUSCL, will join in. I also wanted to get your feedback on the topics that you have seen me addressed. Are they really boring for you, as insiders, or am I doing ok so far?..
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Since your question pertained to 'dancers' (anatomy not specified), I did do a 1 minute gig at The Tunica Cabaret in 2006 on their main stage while there were no other gentlemen customers. The 'gig' was requested by 3 FAV dancers. I climed the pole and even finished my pole act, however my clothes were on. I got STIFFED (pun) and didn't make a PENNY!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Chicken shit. You should have done it in your purple thong. I was once teased into doing it by 4 dancers but they deceided that the DJ was too much of an ass hole.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I had my purple thongs on and I knew the bartender and DJ well and knew they wouldn't have given a shit if I'd disrobed or not. But, I did get the FAVs clapping for me, however they couldn't give me a "dollar" from their "coke" fund as a tip!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I'd be willing to do another GIG at evilcyn's bar/club for my FAVs there, but there are always male customers around by the time I get there. Maybe, if they had me come in 30 minutes before they opened??
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I would have had to go commando. You know me...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    What part of "for dancers only" do you two custies not understand?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    chandler - easy boy easy. Just makin' some fun since we don't have a good share of FEMALE dancers responding to this post. BTW, the Prof didn't specific male or female dancers. LOL Anybody got a Darvocet?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Oh, just makin' fun. Well that's different. I wouldn't know anything about that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion