tuscl

Boob pokey thing

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
There's a dancer I would sorely like to be a regular of. Her appearance is flawless to me. Good two way, not the most enthusiasm ever, but decent. But she doesn't take my hints that I want a way to know when/where she's dancing. Yet she complains about having too many bad money nights, as she's taking benjies of me like plucking grey hairs.

But, getting back on thread, she has those less common, lifting type breast implants. U-shaped wedge where to boob connects to the chest at the bottom. Her breasts look perky, but plausibly natural, so the implants aren't an issue for me. But one of her boobs fells like it has this "rod" in it that's sticking out from her chest. It doesn't bother me. You can't see it's there from looking at her boob. I stick to caressing/gentle cupping of stripper boobs unless asked for something stronger. But dancers tell me there's a fair number of PLs who are into titty twisters, often ambush titty twisters. So I worry that, for her, this could be particularly painful and prone to causing tissue damage. Perhaps even lead to snapping off the pokey thing. Anyone have any ideas about what's going on with this? I don't really feel comfortable asking her hey what's the dealio with your plants. I know I'm gonna get some let her take care of her own boobs answers. But she seems a bit on the spacey side, may not exercise sufficient caution.

13 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    "Lots of strippers have a pokey thing their boobs -- my dick lol."

There, I said it for you, so you don't have to.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The "rod" thing ... my only guess would be scar tissue resulting from the procedure. If not that, then no idea, but I wouldn't ask about it. Seems like a topic that could be awkward and not conducive to seeing her more.

Also, stop dropping hints about wanting to know her schedule and just ask her.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    ‘Can I text you so I can check if you’re working?’
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    That can get some dancers wary of you. All my favs have stories about customers getting their digits, with consequences in the bad to awful range.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Everyone's as stumped as I am so far. This is looking like a strange new twist on the "unicorn stripper" concept.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    I bet she has a gunt, too!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    No gunt just boob antler.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    If I recall correctly, there once was a version of a breast implant that was inserted deflated with a fitting & hose. Once positioned property, the implant was filled via syringe. Once filled, the fitting/hose was disconnected and remove bed. I wonder if what you are feeling is the port for the connection?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Michigan only plausible possibility so far. Hopefully correct, since that explanation means nothing went wrong with her surgery.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl

‘Don’t Overthink. Do.’
    ~ Thomas Oppong • Medium
    “There’s a sweet spot between jumping head first into an idea without much thought, and over-thinking it to the point of not carrying it out at all. Ideas should need to pass a criteria that you weigh based on your goals, but over-thinking them can lead to doubt, which can lead to inactivity.”

Let me go on a limb and point out, based on some of your discussions, that you overthink everything a lot.

In this case, because her health might be at risk, you should let her know that you are concerned about her, and suggest to have her implants checked.

An ex ATF had complications from her implants and suffered for many years of the implants being rejected by her body and affecting her health and well being.

After many operations to try to fix the problem of hardening and encapsulation the situation was so bad that she finally had them removed for good.

And now she is much better and healthier.

If you want to be her “regular”, just go ahead and, for example, let her know you want to be her first customer of the day getting lap dances and make an appointment with her for the day or days of the week that is/are more convenient for you two.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I am really confused by this. Are you talking about scar tissue on the very surface of the skin where a knife cut her open? (Like maybe from a breast lift or where he put her implant in?) Never heard of some "pokey" thing within an implant...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yup I'm confused too. But even I'm not kinky enough to try to do a mammogram during a lap dance, so I don't know more than what I already said. I didn't see or feel any scars, only something inside her boob. As soon as I noticed something unusual, I was especially careful not to apply much pressure. It felt like the bottom of the pokey thing was anchored to her rib cage.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Huh, that is very odd.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion