tuscl

Biggest titties in atlanta

Monday, September 6, 2021 2:51 PM
Hey guys I am a boobs man and was wondering what club in Atlanta has girls or a girl with big boobs Thanks!

5 comments

• Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Go to the Clermont and ask for Blondie
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Go to Rhode Island and ask for Skibum609. Biggest boob around
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    A boob so big it is 0ff the charts. That size has not been invented yet
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Up to 2019 I used to visit ATL 1x or 2x per year – the all-black-clubs is where at times I found some supa-endowed womenz. The old Babes used to have some well-endowed ebonies – but this club has changed over time and per the reviews seems it’s been going downhill for a while – it’s now called “Ace of Clubs” and IDK the current post-Covid state. Blaze is another all-black club that usually has a high # of dancers and one can come across some well-endowed women – Pin Ups in Decatur is also a similar club. The one black club I found multiple dancers with very-big natural-tits was a small black club in downtown called “Gentleman’s Club Atlanta” – this club used to go by the name “Goosebumps” – I only visited once several years ago b/c for one the club is in downtown and I don’t like downtown areas with the issues of parking and homeless people – also this club does not have a dayshift (or much of it) and I’m mostly a dayshift SCer – IDK the current state of the club but I was impressed with the huge natural titties I saw on my one-and-only visit. At the end of the day it’s a bit of a the draw-of-the-luck – one needs to hit various clubs and day and night shift if possible to get a feel w.r.t. what kinda dancers they hire and work there – and if you see something you like and wanna repeat w/ her, then ask her to give you her # and tell her it’s so you can come see her again – most dancers want the repeat business and many also have burn phone #s they use so they don’t have to give their real #.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Seems like BBW strippers usually have bigger butts than boobs. I wonder if there are stick-on fake nipples for your butt, so BBW strippers can work both sides of the street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion