tuscl

Capitol Rioter Known as QAnon Shaman Pleads Guilty

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Who will be locked up next? Rudy or the My Pillow Guy or the Proud Incels?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/03/nyreg…

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess they reached a deal to provide the dumbass with organic produce for the next 5 years as he gets his fudge packed…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I doubt Giuliani (or Trump) can be charge for January 6th. It was a Hail Mary, they didn't have definite plans, just wanted to force the election into the House, one way or another. Trump didn't lift a finger to stop the violence once it started. But that doesn't prove he had a definite plan for violence. In spite of being Commander in Chief, the President can't be court martialed for dereliction of duty.

Giuliani and Trump are probably at Epstein's level. Maybe they'll figure out a way for them to "commit suicide". But one way or another they won't be put on trial. Once you get to a certain level in politics, you can't be put on trial without a big risk of everybody's dirty laundry coming out.

A lot of what we consider to be true is second hand information, we got it from sources we consider trust-worthy. I've got some sympathy for a lot of the people in the January 6th riot. They were told something by sources they thought they could trust. They did basically what people in a democracy need to do if elections turn into a sham. Both conservatives and liberals who care about democracy, don't just want to win by hook or by crook, are unhappy with our current voting system.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trump should be held fully accountable for his attempted coup.

The terrorists who took the capitol like the taliban need to be made accountable
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusi…

"Scant evidence," from as mainstream a source as it gets. You need a new conspiracy theory. How about that Elvis is alive?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @2ICEE "Trump should be held fully accountable for his attempted coup."

Interesting you feel that way. Should we not hold Biden fully accountable for the REAL coup in Afghanistan, with guns, and bombs, and death, that he was clearly aware of, and helped facilitate?
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Hope they lock them all up. Traitors - attacked our capitol based on the big lie.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    The internet has convinced far too many people that they are planet Earth's main character
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    He always makes me think of Fred and Barney going to the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Traitors and insurrectionists get locked up, or the electric chair, depending on circumstances. Lucky for them us libtards are anti death penalty.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Still waiting for actual charges of treason or insurrection. Scant evidence for conspiracy.

You need a new fixation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon.... lil bitch whining about the Taliban taking over Afghanistan. Supports right wing nut job terrorists storming the cqpitol.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Still waiting on those treason or insurrection charges, kiddo. Hey, if you have all this evidence it should be a slam dunk, right?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Again supporting right wing nuts who violently took the capitol shows who you are.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I support them? Where have I said that?

I just said they weren't insurrectionists.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You think you're smart coz you act passive aggressive and play with semantics. It just makes you look like an idiot.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Play with semantics," you mean "uses his words" and "has views that fit outside my preconceived binary."

I prefer to call it "thinking for myself" and "not suffering fools."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No i mean you play passive aggressive word games thinking it makes you look smart. Just makes you a stupid bitch.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Passive aggressive? Lol, I think I'm aggressive aggressive and you're flying into another sped rage at something that confounds your pea brain.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're a passive aggressive moron . The type who will smile in your face and stab you in the back. Fake and passive aggressive and think it makes you look good 🤡🤡🤡
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Lol look up the definition of passive aggressive. Oh right, using words that mean what they say are "games." If they are, as elsewhere in life, you're the loser.
  • mickey48066
    3 years ago
    What ice and others like him refuse to acknowledge is that there were only concerned citizens out there. The trouble was started by cnn and MSNBC employees who were sent there to make the concerned citizens look violent.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ How fuckn stupid breaking windex defacating on the floor must are the hallmark of a concerned citizen
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    How many of these assholes will try and defend themselves in court claiming they didn't know they weren't allowed to be there before they ALL start singing the same tune:
    "Trump told me to go"
    Bunch of angry rubes.
    Sad to see that aussie asshole making so much money off them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion