tuscl

May we have a edit button for our reviews?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 1:33 PM
Sorry for complaining but it’s needed. If we already have one where is it? I use the regular mobile site and don’t see anything. Thank you

Btw what happened to Winex? I miss the old guy.

6 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The big problem is that whenever a feature is introduced here, there's a group of people who immediately try to weaponize or exploit it.

For example, a guy might want to post a review that contains a bunch of trolling, or he wants to connect a dancer by name to extras. But he knows that won't fly, so he submits a by-the-book review that passes muster. And then he edits it to spackle in the trolling or explicit information.

If all review edits *also* needed to be adjudicated, then that might work. But the adjudication queue will grow by orders of magnitude.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You have an edit button it’s on the bottom of the page it says proof read your submission there’s no edit button
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Yeah, sometimes I’ll see random grammar mistakes and cringe.

I guess that’s what I get for writing reviews on my phone and not even use a word processor.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    I'll write my review in a Notepad file and let it sit for 24 hours. Then I reread it and if it needs any corrections, I'll let it sit for 24 hours again. Once it's sat for 24 hours and doesn't need corrections, then I post.

An edit button would be nice though.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Howe aboot n edt buttten for us old guys whoo cant typt
  • founder
    3 years ago
    I can't let you guys edit reviews that are posted. That just wouldn't be right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion