tuscl

Looking for Recommendations on Atlanta Clubs

Saturday, August 28, 2021 4:31 AM
Hey all! I'm going to be in Atlanta for a couple of weeks and I'm looking for recommendations on some of the clubs. Naturally, I want to know where it's best to go to get the best bang for my bucks (especially in the VIP rooms, wink wink)! I'm looking for both dayshift and nightshift recommendations, as I wouldn't mind trying them both. As for the girls, I like big tits (real or fake) and am not picky when it comes to race. Don't know if it matters, but I'm a white dude. So, experts in Atlanta, where would you send me? TIA for the recommendations!

5 comments

• boomer79
    3 years ago
    It sounds like you might like Vivide or Platinum. based on your criteria which is pretty flexible but I think those clubs have high mileage VIPs for reasonable prices. I like Fannies too but haven’t been in recently and there might have been some changes. In the past Follies would have been the easy answer but it’s closed now. Really it’s probably best to check out some reviews. I don’t think there is one club that really stands out any more.
  • Jakari
    3 years ago
    Thanks, Boomer! I had read some of the reviews for Club Platinum and decided that that was definitely a place worth checking out. I'll read up more on Vivide and Fannie's per your suggestion.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Has anyone heard of a new "warehouse/underground" club? I heard it's setup alot like the old Follies but invite only.
  • Jakari
    3 years ago
    And as for you, desertscrub, go suck a fat dick, you piece of shit troll living off the yeast from your mother's crusty cunt. The first time I write a review I'm a promoter, and the first time I post on the forums I'm a cop? For fuck's sake, the only thing smaller than that sad excuse for a cock hanging--and I only use that word in the metaphorical sense--between your legs is your IQ. See ladies, desertscrub is living proof of why you don't do drugs while you're pregnant. I bet your dad's suicide note just consisted of your name, didn't it? Well, congratulations! Less than a week into creating my account, you're the first person to hit my Ignore list. I'm sure you'll piece together some poor attempt at a response laden with middle schooler insults you copied down from Fortnite, but know that I'll never see it. I'm already laughing at the tears of frustration that knowledge will cause for you. Bye bye, you troglodytic parasite!
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    I’d never be too specific on a discussion board. I hate to disappoint them but the cops know what the high mileage clubs are. As to giving information about specific girls or acts I wouldn’t do that except maybe in a PM with someone who had a pretty established track record. What I said was general and vague for him to look into himself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion