tuscl

Heading to the Hong Kong

Tuesday, August 24, 2021 9:02 AM
I'm having a surgery done in Tijuana next week, and I'll be staying at the Cascadas hotel right above the Hong Kong! I've done some research here on TUSCL and it looks like crossing the border wouldn't be an issue (even without the surgery) as the border patrol isn't enforcing these covid restrictions. I'm looking forward to seeing the Hong Kong again... haven't been back for Two years.

9 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    You getting a boob job or penis enlargement? Kidding. What type of surgery? I thought the only reason people went there was for prescriptions and dental work?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    The thought of recuperating from a surgery in a brothel hotel is an interesting idea. I hope your surgery goes well. I wish you a quick recovery. Enjoy your time in TJ!
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Don’t pop any stitches.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Ya know. I hear they have good dentists in TJ. I couple use an oral exam. That will turn my non-essential trip into an essential one. I'll make an appt right now. :-)
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ I "could" use
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ I’m not arguing your point - but it seems the girl will be getting the oral exam…
  • giveitayank
    3 years ago
    In response to Shailynn, "What kind of surgery?" I'm doing hair removal. It counts as cosmetic surgery.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Cascadas is not the environment I would want to be in post surgery.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I thought it would be a walletectomy 😁
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion