Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Heading to the Hong Kong

giveitayank

Seattle

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm having a surgery done in Tijuana next week, and I'll be staying at the Cascadas hotel right above the Hong Kong! I've done some research here on TUSCL and it looks like crossing the border wouldn't be an issue (even without the surgery) as the border patrol isn't enforcing these covid restrictions. I'm looking forward to seeing the Hong Kong again... haven't been back for Two years.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You getting a boob job or penis enlargement? Kidding. What type of surgery? I thought the only reason people went there was for prescriptions and dental work?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The thought of recuperating from a surgery in a brothel hotel is an interesting idea. I hope your surgery goes well. I wish you a quick recovery.

Enjoy your time in TJ!

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Don’t pop any stitches.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Ya know. I hear they have good dentists in TJ. I couple use an oral exam. That will turn my non-essential trip into an essential one. I'll make an appt right now. :-)

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

^ I "could" use

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ I’m not arguing your point - but it seems the girl will be getting the oral exam…

Profile picture for giveitayank
giveitayank
•

In response to Shailynn, "What kind of surgery?" I'm doing hair removal. It counts as cosmetic surgery.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Cascadas is not the environment I would want to be in post surgery.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I thought it would be a walletectomy 😁

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement