tuscl

One week untill the TUSCL meet up in Columbia SC...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
My email is getting heavier. Time, directions etc? My best guess is around 10 TUSCLers will attend. Bones is arriving a day earlier. He says to check out the other Columbia clubs. Bull shit. He is going to try to score with one of my favorites. LOL... I am burning 15 copies of my CD "strip club". It contains 3 years of downloading strip club music and humor (some of it quite serious) Tina Turner "Private dancer", Chris Rock "No sex in the Champagne Room and can a nigger get a table dance", Cheech Marin's pussy tirade, I'm in love with a stripper, the blind stripper, Cajun stripper, Howard Sterns interview with the worlds dumbest stripper(worked at the Atlanta Chettah), and closes with the God and the stripper. Actually I am going to burn 2 volumes. Just too much material. This will be free to all attendees. To quote Cheek "This is going to be a pussy blow out" Don't miss it.

10 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    What, none of the standards like "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Can I come????????????????????

LOL Well, I am arriving next Wednesday and I was going to check out the other Columbia clubs, but now 'housemom' just gave me a good idea! I might check on that sexy freaky little 'spinner' favorite of his! :-)

While 'housemom' will be giving out CDs, I'll be giving out good advice on how to attain high mileage with dancers, and for those who want to partake, some "Blue Magic"! See ya' soon!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    DougS: No but I do have Lords of Acid "I want to see your pussy" and Prince "Pussy control". I just did a search for closer. I had no problem getting it. I got 4 versions. The best was with 50 cents but still not my bag. But the search was not useless. I uncovered songs by India Aire, Roberta Flack, and Beyonce that I liked. Love songs (fuck music)...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, just be sure to include some songs from Beastie Boys' first album. When I hear any of those songs ("you Gotta Fight for Your Right to Party") I can't help but picture this cute naked 20 yo with the wonderful smile and huge brown eyes ... "An angel on a pedastal or the devil in disguise, I was never really sure, both lurk deep within her eyes." Wow! What a memory.

We're still in the holding patern so I'm not sure if I'll be there. I had hoped things would have been resolved by now.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Well, it turned out that I needed 3 volumes to get it all. Even with that I had to delete 7 files in order to get 3 80 min CD's burned. Thats about 30 MB's dumped. Remember this is not sold in stores. The only way you can get it is to show up at PP next week.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    FONDL: There is no Beastie Boys in it. If I know for sure that you are going to make it. I will download and burn a whole Beasties just for you. Don't get a big head. I do this all of the time for my favorite dancers.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat, thanks but I was kidding, she's probably the only dancer who ever danced to the Beastie Boys. And I probably won't know until the last minute whether I can make it so you wouldn't have time to make me a disc.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Oh my, you guys that make a show are in for a treat. I'll be bringing a picture of my 27 year old massage therapist to display. (She insisted with clothing, sorry) However, she is in a bikini!
  • rob0411
    17 years ago
    Bones --

Why bring pictures?? Just bring her.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The ONLY dancer?? I hope that was you kidding, too, FONDL. Yeah, he better put Lords of Acid, Nine Inch Nails and the Beastie Boys on that CD, cause there's no chance a strip club DJ is going to have them. Or Prince, or the Pussycat Dolls....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion