tuscl

Sandra Bullock vs Julia Roberts

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, August 16, 2021 2:21 PM
Both have a girl next door look with an approachable demeanor. Which one pf them do you think is hotter? If you had to choose to get a lapdance from one of them, who would you choose?

23 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    In their prime: Julia As they've aged: Sandra
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    sb gets my vote. never got why the mass appeal for jr.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I'm having a hard time with this one. Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or Sandra Bullock from Speed. I'm gonna go Sandra Bullock right now. Subject to change.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I thought Sandra Bullock was cute as hell in SPEED . Julia Roberts was always too tall and awkward. Even in Pretty Woman, I just wasn't impressed.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Julia.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Just throwing this out there: Ever since Pretty Woman came out there's been debate about Julia Roberts' look. I happen to be in the camp that thinks she was hot AF, but totally get those who think she was "just alright." She definitely has a unique look that could go either way depending upon one's taste. But I never met anyone who didn't think Sandra Bullock was smokin' hot. Only a jackass like 2ICEE would have something negative to say about Sandra.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Sandra Bullock in Speed, and it's not close.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t understand why we have to chose if you get an ice cream cone you can get two scoops of whatever flavors you like me I’d be happy to do them both together or separately which do they prefer 😁
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m going with Sandra Bullock. I never saw the appeal of Julia Robert’s as a beauty or a hottie. I think Sandra was very cute when she was early in her career - and I think she’s gotten hotter as she’s aged.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Sandra.
  • aussiehinz
    3 years ago
    Sandra every single day & twice on Sundays.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Sandra Bullock was even hot in the Proposal. Roberts has not aged well. I'd still bang either of them for hours, though.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Sandra
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Sandra, didn’t even have to think about this one.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Sandra, hands down!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Like most, Sandra - no brainer Julia Roberts was ok in Pretty Woman but at time she’s not attractive at all.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    sandra bullock. don't even like julia roberts.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Sandra Bullock by a country mile. She is hot AF. Julia Robert's is about a 6 at best
  • RamPaige
    3 years ago
    I'm a sucker for a hot ginger, I'm going with 90's era Julia Roberts. Sandra in Demolition Man came pretty close though.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Both cute - I wouldn’t call either “smokin’ hot” by Hollywood standards. Smokin hot is Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Margot Robbie, Blake Lively (the slutty look she had in “The Town” pushed all my buttons)
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Neither one
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Sandra, no contest. Back in the day, Julia married Lyle Lovett and everyone was like "How could she marry this ugly man?" Yet, when I looked at pictures of them together, I thought they looked like they could be brother and sister. Same narrow long face, pointy nose and too large mouths. I have never understood Julia as a sex symbol.
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    Bullock over Roberts. As for Hilary Swank and the debate in The Office of hot or not: Hot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion