tuscl

Cognitive Dissonance?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
We criticize stripper life choices, but we risk dying in 2AMers in order to fondle shapely bums.

16 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Are you risking a 2AMer if you're not in the clubs after midnight and go to bed in time for the nightly news?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I would bet that the majority of posters are in their house before the sun sets, and in bed shortly after. My guess is like 75-90% of TUSCL members, witt the exception of the dancers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's always 2AM somewhere.

But yes, I too don't like to stay much after midnight. I was in a very seedy club once, out in the boonies. The mode of stage tipping was slapping dollar bills on the dancer's crotch. A few months later, this happened https://www.wral.com/news/local/story/67… .
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... we risk dying in 2AMers in order to fondle shapely bums ..."

A lot of bad-choices have been made in history b/c of the power/pull of pussy - how many guys have been paying child-support for 2-decades for one-night of strange
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Remarkably few shootings happen at 2pm on a Wednesday.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    The latest I've ever left a club was 1:00 AM, so I'm safe. And the clubs I frequent are not dangerous.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’ll sometimes stay in one of my favorite clubs past the 2:00 AM closing to give one of my favs a ride home, saving her an Uber fare. It doesn’t worry me too much because the club empties out well before 2. The trouble that has occurred at that club occurred well before 2.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've seen ahit go down at all hours. But the ends of shifts or around 1 to 2 am is the worst
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I always felt that a 2am closing time caused more problems than it solved – for one you have a lot of people leaving at once since 2am is not that late for those that like to party late at night – so at 2am there can be a ton of people in the parking-lot at once and shit can happen – also if someone had a problem w/ someone else, that person knows he can just hang near the club till 2am and at some point that dude is coming out; etc – I recall when I lived/SCed in Dallas which has a 2am-closing time; that the roads/freeways would be packed at that time and I saw some horrific accidents since you had a whole bunch of drunks on the road around the same time.

One can make the argument that this can happen with a let’s say 5am closing time; but I think the effects are lessened b/c not as many people stick it out till 5am in the clubs as stick it out till 2am.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Strip clubs are not where I would go to seek out the best decision makers... that includes dancers and customers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Any bar will have it's fights. Bars that attract primarily male clients will have more. An interesting thing is that things that make a club be seen as safe make it less safe. Like not having pat downs or metal detectors. Clubs in lower crime cities are often afraid to call the cops, because the cops are building up a case to close the club as a "public nuisance". At one "upscale" club I use to go to, they had lots of bouncers, who wore tuxes, but of course no pat down. Dancer got robbed by a strapped customer.
    3 years ago
    Papi makes a good point. In Las Vegas since the clubs never close there is no rush to leave. The drunks just get more drunk and then fall asleep. It becomes a bouncers problem if someone is in the way.

I like it much better when no one tells me when I have to go or one last call is since there is no last call.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I let at 1:00 Saturday morning; opened the sun roof; packed a bowl and drove home safely, same as the last 45 years +.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Another smart approach is when clubs stay open a bit after they stop serving alcohol.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    It’s often been said that nothing good happens between midnight and 5 am. I’m glad to be at an age and a point in my life where I’m rarely out after dark, and usually in bed by 10. I prefer the day shift strip club experience, and I am happy to leave the late night club experience for others to enjoy.
    Trouble can occur at any time of the day, and frequenting strip clubs is a risky choice for any number of reasons. However the risks are significantly greater depending on the time of day, day of week, and size of the crowd.
    The same is true for sporting events and concerts. Spectator safety is the primary reason why some college football games start at 11:00 am.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    If you're not in bed by 2:00 am, GO HOME!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion