tuscl

SJG's frenzy-posting to nicespice's threads

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Does he do it to keep her boobs at the top of the Discussion Board page? Goals, he could have worse ones. I make the Kierkegaardian leap of faith those are really her boobs.

19 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I can attest those are her real boobs and they are fabulous. Her dick is pretty big too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Pardon me I have to go commit suicide.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    That sounds like a reason any other guy might give, but the reality is that SJG is triggered at the very mention of autism, Asperger's, or any other mental illness. That's because he's the poster child for a range of mental illnesses. That's not the reason why he's creepy as fuck, though. He manages to do that all on his own.

There's more to "enjoy" here...

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7681…
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Let's just pretend the first two replies never happened. They're hers. https://youtu.be/aQNkeugaAMc?t=24
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The biggest irony to the anger imo, the word “neurodivergent” is a pretty woke one created by acceptance advocates…
    https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/obs…

Not saying I’m 100% on board with the same viewpoint. TikTok just got me using more sensitive language is all lol
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I appreciate any discussion that involves a view of NiceSpice and her great body. However, I avoid discussions when I see SJG as the creator or the last commenter. I know he adds nothing to the discussion.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Also, shout out to ilbbaicnl, heaving, and Call.Me.Ishmael for sharing their own personal stories in response to the thread. They were all really great posts.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I avoided that entire thread (though read most of spice's) because it had "neurodivergent" in the title. My monger brain didn't want the heavy lifting to sort out what it was all about...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Nicespice, do you not see the irony of being irked by someone being neurodiverse on a thread about neurodivergency? :P
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Maybe :oP makes the tongue out emoji?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Nope.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    neuroduvergent. is that a word colleges are teaching the students to describe a person who is generally a flake?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @wallanon I got suicidal cause Uprightcitizen pulled a Crying Game on me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're sick fucks . You accuse him of having a disability then taunt him for it. No wonder the only women to fuck you are hookers.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    3 years ago
    San Jose Guy is my man!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I wonder how many extra disk drives founder had to buy for SJGs posts.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Is keeping Ms. Spice’s tits at the top of the page a bad thing? Seems to me that San Jose Guy is onto something here.

Phil’s solution: Ms. Spice should post more tit pics and all of them should be at the top of the fucking page!

As always, you’re welcome
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "the word “neurodivergent” is a pretty woke one created by acceptance advocates…"

Neurodiversity is still part of the Autism/Aspergers/Hoax, it is propagated by people who have gone along with the idea that they have this ~difference~. These people are Uncle Toms.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "You're sick fucks . You accuse him of having a disability then taunt him for it. No wonder the only women to fuck you are hookers."

^^^ Don't you accuse men who go to strip clubs for hookers as having a disability?

No wonder everyone knows you as a hypocrite! 😂
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion