tuscl

Detroit vs St Louis

Hi guys any advice on Detroit area strip clubs these days (post Covid etc)?
Is it worth going out there to check it out from the east coast.

8 comments

• Myoman
    3 years ago
    Sorry, I meant to say my other option is St Louis. I'm looking for fairly higher end clubs with decent mileage (I'm okay giving up some mileage for hotter girls and nicer experience)
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Detroit clubs are like Alice's Restaurant. You can get anything you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yLg_bzw…

I recommend the Flight Club and Landing Strip, both near the airport.

I don't know anything about the St. Louis area.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Which is more ghetto?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I generally shy away from dancers who usually don't leave the club blowing less than a .08, and/or habitually use other drugs stronger than pot. Could I still find happiness on a budget in Detroit or St. Louis strip clubs?
  • DrStab
    3 years ago
    Detroit (suburbs) has it all... strip clubs for all budgets, golf and legal pot! Come for a visit!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Detroit
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    There is NOTHING in ST LOUIS, btw, in the entire state of Missouri, NOTHING.

There are a couple clubs in East St. Louis, across the river in Illinois, which is an absolute shithole. The notable clubs are tiny run down places that allow almost anything in the back room, but the girls doing this are willing to because they are usually too ugly to make it as a dancer in one of the more mainstream clubs in the area (which are't much better or worse than most places).

Keep in mind these clubs are mostly getting away with this because the overall crime rate in the area is so fucked no one cares about them, defund the police happened 15 years ago because the town went bankrupt (literally) and has no tax base.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    My reply is over on your previous thread. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5110…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion