tuscl

For Thine Eyes Only in East STL

Someone more familar with the area east of Brooklyn on Rt. 3 know what this place is? Looks pretty run down. Wasn't sure if it was a club or Massage parlor or?? There was just a couple of cars there so I decided not to Stop or venture in. Anybody care to enlighten me? How would you rate the clubs in the area for extras? My experience is as follows:
1. Soft Touch
2. Dollies
3. Miss Kitty's
4. Bottoms Up (one trip, poor experience)
Haven't been to Thunder Road, C-Mowes, Chameleon, or the Pink Slip.

4 comments

• 24play4ever
    17 years ago
    Most of the Clubs I mentioned get a mixed crowd during the times I go (mid-afternoon through early evening) Bottoms up had 3 white patrons there including me the time I was there. At Soft Touch I have usually been the only White Guy there.
  • 24play4ever
    17 years ago
    Forgot to mention, I have been to S&L Rub a few years ago, but the girls were pretty poor quality and it was pretty darn pricey by the time all was said and done. Might stick my head in and take a look at the girls next time I'm through. It always paled in comparison to the old Free Spirit Massage that used to be across the street. There were a few Diamonds that worked there:)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    For thine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the south.... blah blah blah.... which reminds me, don't forget about the TUSCL Convention in Columbia, NC, Oct. 26th & Oct 27th.

I'm gonna' have to make a trip to STL one of these days and check out these clubs.

• Out of the eight you list, I like Dollies the best because my one ATF there will look at my pee-pee when she wanks me. At Miss Kitty's I've been manually handled a few times, but not recently, and all of them had this weird thing where they always insisted on not seeing my cock.

Chameleon is (well, was) the place where I went farther; the girl I took to the back actually sucked me off. But let us say the talent, um, sucked as well. C-Mowes I've been to once, and that was before the huge renovation where it looks like there is absolutely no privacy. The one time I did go the roster was so heinous I decided to keep my dick in my pants.

The other four I haven't tried, but would like a lot more feedback.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion