tuscl

What's Her Haircut?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, August 5, 2021 2:23 PM
With the chicks working the higher-end clubs, what percentage of the money you pay them do they get to keep? What percentage of them have pimps?

20 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Are you thinking about looking for a new job in Tijuana ?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Just not fond of pimps. For those who are, why not go wholesale and just get assfucked by the pimps?
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    If the girl has a pimp, how are you going to know? Do you think the people on this site are on the inside of the business there? My own answers to your questions are basically don't know and don't care. Prostitution is legal in Mexico so pimping isn't the same there. When you pay for services, it goes into the girl's hand, and after that who knows outside of what they tell you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Fair enough. In the US, if you're a chick's regular, sometimes you get to know them a bit.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    If you want to get to know the ladies, meet the parents, take strolls along the beach hand in hand, talk about dreams and aspirations and look to start a family, maybe TJ is not for you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Just don't want to be a rapist, I'm funny that way. Looking for win-win dealios in life helps prevent turning into that guy who compulsively talks shit to people on the internet.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure how a non-TJ person would know if the girls are freelancers or if they have a pimp. I thought most of the TJ girls were there to earn money to help their families. It would take a true POS pimp to take a cut of their earnings. But, with the prevalence of gangs in Mexico, pimping out girls, or charging an exorbitant upfront price to place them in a TJ club, seems very possible.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Sorry. I was just pulling your chain earlier ibbaicni . I don't really know. The advantage of a pimp for a girl is protection and marketing. I don't think they really need any protection at a Zona club. No one is going to mess with the Mexican mafia. And the marketing is all done by the club. So I'm not sure why a girl would have a pimp there. Maybe a pimp can place a girl in the clubs, but I would think the clubs would put the stop on that and not allow pimps. I would think the club would not want them. The value of a one hour session there is just unmatched by anything here in the US. So if a pimp is taking a piece , then it materially does not impact me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yeah it's a blurry line between a legit haircut in exchange for necessary protection, and getting pimped. You can definitely only do so much. There are people making seven figures, miserable with a parasite spouse. Often without any threat of violence involved, pure mindfuck.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I do remember when Waffle mentioned pimps at Flight Club and that several dancers whose names come up in reviews over and over again had managers. On the plus side, it seemed like weren’t really coercive, and there wasn’t serious consequences for leaving. Might not be any worse than Jeff Bezos on the exploit-o-meter 😝 Houston has a big time reputation for that too, so I’m sure that’s happening at the top clubs there
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    I guess the upshot is that in the TJ clubs, you're not getting pushed towards a girl by anyone who isn't a club employee or another girl. This is not the same as saying the BG you're with doesn't have a leech attached to her outside the club.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I saw a guy get told to leave a club the other day when he walked in with a dancer who wanted a tryout. Didn't hear the whole exchange, but basically the doorgirl was reading him the riot act about men don't accompany dancers and don't speak for them at the club. He could go wait in the car but he wasn't going to be inside.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    @Ilbbaicnl “Just don’t want to be a rapist.” So any monger who has sex anywhere in the world with a lady who has a pimp, without having any way of knowing she has a pimp, is a rapist? Your high horse called. He wants you to get the fuck off.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Everything I have read about TJ says that the girls don't need pimps, because it is not illegal. SJG Blatant Lip Sync, and a Shameless Pretty Boy Croner. Still nice to list to some. [view link]
    3 years ago
    So if the club takes a cut of the earnings, i.e. they charge a daily fee for the girl to be there, or if she sends her dollars back to the family, are they all her respective pimps? If she chooses to give her earrings to her boyfriend or husband is he the pimp?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ Interesting questions. I don’t know how the TJ clubs work, in terms of cost structure, and tip outs. Paying a fee to dance in a club is something I would consider to be a cost of using the facility. If a dancer is working to send money home to her family, it would depend on whether her family encourages her to become a bar girl. A family could be in a pseudo pimp position if they encourage her and take most of her earnings. If a dancer’s father or mother acts as her manager - then they are her pimp. If a boyfriend is just a loser, he’s a normal dancer/whore boyfriend. If the boyfriend actively gets involved in her earnings and takes a cut - then he’s a pimp.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @623 1. no 2. potentially
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    The consensus I gather is BGs keep 100% of the arriba money and tips from dancing except those who dance on the main stage and the back stage, they give a small cut to stage manager (who distributes it to the stage crew). BGs do not tip out but some have ficha quotas, also they are required to work one slow day (Monday or Tuesday) to be allowed to work the weekend without a fine, different shift managers also fine BGs for starting their shift late and for staying too long arriba. In all my trips to TJ o never heard or saw evidence of pimps with BGs, with legalized prostitution in Mexico, there seems to be little reason to have a pimp. So I speculate the percentage who have pimps is very low.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    BTW you can't think about legal/illegal the same way in Mexico as the US. I'd bet in some places in Mexico, the cops are also the pimps. Then again, maybe Derek Chauvin was a pimp as a side job.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Do any TJ BGs have blogs? I can read Spanish some.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion