tuscl

Park at Palm Ave Trolley Station Parking Lot

Per @SanchoRG, this parking is the most viable parking option as it's free, safe, and still close to the border, which was within 4 stops from San Ysidro PedEast. I actually didn't even know this option existed until he mentioned to me and especially since they racked up the parking fee at the border, I decided to give it a try. Why not, right? Plus, I didn't wanna start off my long craved Zona Norte visit with ridiculously high parking fee (I know you pay when you leave, but still it already kinda feels demoralizing when you know you are getting ripped off and you are still doing it anyways). So I arrived at Palm Ave Trolley Station around 5:30 pm and I already see about 40~50 cars parked in the parking lot, so I definitely felt safe parking there. I came back last night to the parking lot around 1am and my car was fine. I think more mongers should just stop getting ripped off by these border parking lots and use this option. Definitely worth it.

7 comments

• booji boy
    3 years ago
    Um, some of us just don't see it as a big deal or expense to park by the border. It's convenient, safer than an unsupervised public lot, and you don't have to make sure you're back across before the last trolley. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    How many cars were there at 1am?
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    Gentlemen, you’ll have to excuse my boy, @desertdick. He’s still traumatized by his doctor’s inability to compete a hernia check due to his inability to locate his balls.
  • BrokeStudent
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

I would say about 30 cars.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    I second this opinion. I have parked there overnight and it is safe and convenient.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    That Palm Ave station in Imperial Beach has a nice ocean breeze and pretty safe with cameras & busy street traffic & police patrol. It's 15min from border.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Whew..may be @desertscrub is confused.....this is not Incel.net
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion