Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Orlando Monday Night

Roxmitten

Chill

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m headed to Orlando. Anyone have input for tomorrow night? Monday …

Replies (12)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Have low expectations on service if you're going to strip clubs, but the girls should be great to look at.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Florida is nearly a second home to me but I’ve never went to an Orlando club. Perhaps find something else to do

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Go out for vietnamese food.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You’ll do better at Blizzard Beach

Profile picture for trickystick
trickystick
•

Avoid the clubs and go to a massage parlor.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Twentyfive is right! You will get wetter at Blizzard beach than at any Orlando area club!

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

Yes! Rent a car and drive to the “near side” of tampa. That would include these 4 clubs: deja Vu, Gold, Emperors and Scarletts. I’ve tried the whole AMP thing and just wasn’t all that impressed or fun for my taste but everyone is different in that respect.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Almost anything in Orlando, sex-related or not, is better than the strip club scene. I did it once during a business trip and never again. I always made sure to have time for Tampa or Cocoa Beach when I scheduled my trip.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Tampa if you're in the Attractions area of Orlando or Cocoa if you are closer to Downtown. But there are plenty of massagey massagey joints that completely skip the massage

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Orlando are no-touch clubs - head east to Cocoa Beach and hit Lido or Cheaters.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ $20 topless 2-way-contact dances

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pre-Covid some 2-way-contact $20 VIP dances could be had at Thee Dollhouse in Orlando:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement