tuscl

Orlando Monday Night

I’m headed to Orlando. Anyone have input for tomorrow night? Monday …

12 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Have low expectations on service if you're going to strip clubs, but the girls should be great to look at.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Florida is nearly a second home to me but I’ve never went to an Orlando club. Perhaps find something else to do
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Go out for vietnamese food.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You’ll do better at Blizzard Beach
  • trickystick
    3 years ago
    Avoid the clubs and go to a massage parlor.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Twentyfive is right! You will get wetter at Blizzard beach than at any Orlando area club!
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Yes! Rent a car and drive to the “near side” of tampa. That would include these 4 clubs: deja Vu, Gold, Emperors and Scarletts. I’ve tried the whole AMP thing and just wasn’t all that impressed or fun for my taste but everyone is different in that respect.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Almost anything in Orlando, sex-related or not, is better than the strip club scene. I did it once during a business trip and never again. I always made sure to have time for Tampa or Cocoa Beach when I scheduled my trip.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Tampa if you're in the Attractions area of Orlando or Cocoa if you are closer to Downtown.
    But there are plenty of massagey massagey joints that completely skip the massage
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Orlando are no-touch clubs - head east to Cocoa Beach and hit Lido or Cheaters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ $20 topless 2-way-contact dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Pre-Covid some 2-way-contact $20 VIP dances could be had at Thee Dollhouse in Orlando:

https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=340255
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion