tuscl

Indiscreet Girls

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Friday, July 30, 2021 4:07 PM
Fucking A. So there I am sitting at the bar with my CF when another girl who I've taken OTC walks right up to me in her street clothes, tells me that they won't let he work because they already have too many girls, and then brazenly asks me if I would like to hang out. Right in front of my CF, who of course I also take OTC. I should just add that this is in one of the more conservative clubs in the city. Fucking A again. I should be clear, my current CF is the girl who it took me years to finally score with. One of the many things I told her to close the deal is that I only like to have one "friend" in a club at any one time and that I was very selective about who I did this stuff with. Guess neither of those statements held much water for her anymore after that little performance from another club dancer who clearly wasn't chosen THAT carefully if she just walks over and spits that out for everyone to hear. But of course it wasn't only my CF who I did not want to hear my business. The bartender and easily 3-4 other people likely heard it too. WTF.

28 comments

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Well . . . Good luck with your CF, and next time (if) give 'other girl' a good (gentle of course) spanking (or whatever).
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm never taking the other girl out again. If she'll run her mouth that openly in front of another dancer and others, who knows who else she shares my business with. Again this is not an extras club so open discussions like this aren't the norm.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You really are naive if you don’t think more people in that club know much more of your business than you’d like, for starters bet that most of the dancers are quite aware that you’re trolling for OTC Jes sayin
  • dogchain
    3 years ago
    Never had a dancer do that to me but if you didn't like that she did that you should stop seeing her. About people knowing your business the dancers talk. I am sure all the dancers and bartenders already know about the OTC with both. customers prolly not but who cares what they all think they are all at a strip club too.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ actually my guess is the customers are more aware than you’d expect
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's one thing for some dancers to hear rumors and innuendo, but quite another for a girl to be openly sharing your history with her in front of you and others.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Rest assured she’s openly sharing your history whether you’re there or not.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "...for starters bet that most of the dancers are quite aware that you’re trolling for OTC Jes sayin" You know what they say about ASSuming - it makes an ass out of you and...well...you. In this instance you're incorrectly assuming that I indiscriminately "troll" for OTC, which couldn't be further from the truth. I am actually quite selective in who I even spend time with, nevermind who ultimately becomes a candidate for OTC. I just had this particular girl pegged wrong when choosing to go down that road with her. Shit happens.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Ah but if you had one pegged wrong I’m sure you’ve pegged plenty of others wrong too, Jes sayin
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Nobody bats 1,000.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ except for maybe 2Icee
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Long time ago I was sitting with a girl new to me and considering taking her to VIP when a long time favorite walks up and says to her "He's my husband" and then gives me a peck on the cheek and walks off. So the new girl asks "Are you?" I reply "no" and she asks "Then why would she say that?. I reply that she was just kidding but things went down hill after that. Good thing there are plenty of fish in the sea. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, buying discretion can cost a lot of money. Probably have to grease some bouncers too. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ As opposed to the only greasing in your life experiences is goat assholes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's no discretion inside a club. Everyone talks.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Have to wonder if that made your current CF want to spend time with you more, less or was indifferent. The answer might be surprising.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Currently you do have only 1 OTC entertainer at that club! Your CF either deals with the reality of what happened today or she doesn't. I would casually just say "no thank you" to the brazen dancer in your future interactions and not seek a new OTC alliance at that club, until the CF and you are done. Rick: You have been around too long to believe that people don't know your operating mode in a club where you have a track record. You only go unobserved in a club that you rarely visit and you don't make a splash in.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Girls b jelly
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Holy crap! I can honestly say that I don't ever remember having a girl be that incredibly dense.
  • mikeym
    3 years ago
    Sounds like the OP had a good opportunity to try for a three some.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    So.... you expect a lady that spreads her pussy lips for dollar bills to show discretion? Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It can be difficult to know whether some dancers will be discreet. Sadly, some dancers don’t control their shit, and it can make trouble for others. It sucks - but that dancer likely ruined her chance at getting OTC $ from you - and she may have messed up your OTC with another dancer too. I think discretion is a very important quality for a dancer. If a dancer isn’t discreet, she might be a great fuck, but she won’t have much return business, as guys won’t trust her to keep quiet.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    damn. years invested into finally bagging your new fave all down the shitter. unless of course that fave is forgiving and things continue onward as nothing happened. what the old fave did was just a real cunty. i have a feeling that she's not dense, and all that was done on purpose. i'm sure if you went to her and asked her,"ayy what the fuck was all that? why did you say all that in front of everybody?" what 3 words do you think she will reply with? the typical self absorbed, badass, outlaw, and not giving a shit of any consequences type of answer: because i can!!!!
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    i'm assuming you're next encounter with the new fave is to attempt some type of damage control. if futile then yeah start searching for a new fave. maybe try and bag a new fave maybe within a few weeks or months instead of years?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan So what happened to the non disclosure document that the “other girl” signed for you? Or I guess she didn’t sign it. Also why did you lie to your CF? “I only like to have one "friend" in a club at any one time and that I was very selective about who I did this stuff with” I am curious to know how you reacted. You should make it clear to the “indiscreet girls” that you both have to be discreet and if necessary mention a non disclosure agreement. I would never admit to that “insinuation” and would say something like “I guess she is mad/crazy about not being able to work and confused me with someone else”, for the benefit of the CF. In any case good luck keeping the OTC action with your CF. And remember pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    time for a threesome.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    it would have been a funnier story if mr dugan had been with his wife u should do that one next mr dugan your welcome
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I always thought fucking A was a celebratory phrase. So what happened what did your CF say?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion