tuscl

Not a new topic - Where to visit?

Given all the different recoveries from COVID restrictions, assuming I wanted to plan a visit to a city in the next 1-2 months, where am I getting the most value for my dollar currently?

7 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    That's an obvious answer. The most value for your money is Zona Norte in Tijuana. Do you have a passport ? Just tell them you have a dentist appt in TJ.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If I pack up to travel someplace, it's not just for strip clubs. I mean, it's nice if I wind up someplace awesome that *also* has great strip clubs, but titty bars are pretty low on the criteria list when I'm planning a vacation.
  • Jacks4thson
    3 years ago
    Don’t get me wrong - I just finished a great beach vacation - a whole week of wholesome family fun, surf, sand, golf…but maybe I want to have a 2 -3 night getaway on my own - more golf during the day and be a PL at night
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, if it's golf and titty bars, then probably somewhere in either Florida or Arizona.
  • Jacks4thson
    3 years ago
    I was about to book a few days in Florida and wham, the Delta variant took off. Hoping it fades by October/November so I can blow some
    Bonus money on golf, strippers and hoes
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 don't you mean had a dentist appt? So you actually have to talk to Mexican Migra to get into TJ now? Is it a Rona thing?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I was about to book a few days in Florida and wham, the Delta variant took off. Hoping it fades by October/November so I can blow some Bonus money on golf, strippers and hoes"

Well if you're going to be a pussy about it then just stay home. But if you're looking for the funnest combo of golf and titties then it's FL hands down. Tons of golf courses and willing strippers, no restrictions of any type, etc.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion