tuscl

VIP Money Shots?

Wednesday, July 21, 2021 2:09 PM
Typically when getting extras, where have dancers allowed you to "finish"? What's your wildest story? Any universal off-limit areas? Is swallowing rare?

23 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Universally off-limits? The clothes or the hair. Otherwise, there are freaks who will give up any orifice bare. I don't do anything BB in the club, even BBBJ.
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    Had a unexpected bbbjcimws from a girl I had known for a few years. It had been almost two years since I had seen her. She was in the 8+ range then, but had dropped to a 6-, likely due in part to her dropping a baby. Her attitude had dropped a few notches as well. Remembering her as being lots of fun in the VIP, I took her for a 30-minute session. Without prompting, she pulled me out and began her task, totally unexpected in a club that didn’t have tolerance for extras. She said her baby daddy was out of the picture and her rent was due. For a generous donation she would finish. $100 later I had a great memory. I had received extras in clubs in the area before,but those were expected and negotiated in advance. This was totally unexpected and remembering how hot she once was, it wasn’t hard to enjoy her. That was about two years ago. I haven’t seen her since.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I've related this story here before, but back when I was still a good little boy who only engaged in covered activity, even oral, one girl offered to blow me covered, but let me nut on her face for a ridiculously minute amount of money. For whatever reason, it was a huge load that time, and it went all over her face and mouth (I don't remember getting any in her hair, but this was years ago, so...). The funny part is that while she was scraping it off of her face and eating it, she commented that she was going to be leaving the club soon because "I'm better than these whores." I couldn't help but laugh at that, and it pissed her off. Not enough to forget to snatch the proffered $20 bill out of my hand though. :D
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    A few months ago, having trouble finishing due to 12 beers I asked the dancer, whom I knew as a former non-extras girl now experimenting with hj's to let me "cum all over her". She agreed. 14 Napkins later she admitted she had no idea any human being could cum that much. All I could tell her was to stop being so fucking hot.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Was getting a BBBJ once and the girl suddenly stops and tells me not to come in her mouth. She said to let her know when I was close. When I did, she jumped up and hopped on bareback in time for CIP. That's one way to deal with not liking the taste of it.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    One time I had a girl decide to help clean me up afterward.... Instead of just leaving the condom on, where I could go into the men's room and dispose, she pulled it straight up and off before I realized. And it emptied all over my shirt. Good think it was a dark shirt.
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    bkk’s story is familiar, in my experience the girls have no regard for your clothing and no awareness of the fact that some guys are shooters. It would be smart to grab a handful of napkins before you go to VIP if you think extras are likely
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    One of my favorites would pull the condom off and tie the end of it off in a knot and either disposed of it or gave it to me to get rid of. No muss, no fuss!
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @8tm, Some of the clubs in my area best known for extras have stopped putting paper towel dispensers in the Men's room. They are replaced by air-dry devices, which supposedly cut down on trash/pollution. I can't help but wonder if management was also thinking it would make it that much more awkward for guys making the walk of shame to clean up. So either bring your own napkins/wipes, or use the TP or seat covers (if any) instead. OR pay the additional tip for CIMWS if available.
  • Dain
    3 years ago
    Here are two little stories. In my go-to club in Los Angeles (closed by Covid), one very attractive AA girl saw me stroking at stageside while she danced. We went into a semi-public booth right afterwards. I slipped out Dr Johnson, and she immediately gave me a bbbj. I asked her to let me lick her clitty before I cummed, and she did; she got a thrusting, shaking orgasm. Then she did me RCG, and looked back with a beautiful smile twice before I deposited my load deed within. I used my handkerchief for clean-up. Another time at a different club, much the same occurred. But the management had put a stack of paper towels in the booth area. So I used one of them.
  • BigPoppa99
    3 years ago
    ;)One time, in band camp. She was riding me hard, and when I told her I was close, she dropped to all fours- but not quick enough! All in her hair!! We both started laughing uncontrollably, and I thought she was gonna be pissed. But instead, she thanked me for the good pounding! LoL True story. And I didn’t even have to tip- but I did.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have been taking Tamsulosin to control my enlarged prostate. The BIG side effect is retrograde ejaculations. No mess. The girls love it. So I had to remember way back to come up with this story. I was in my favorite club which was not widely known for extras but they did happen. A favorite, Rita and I were in the communal lap dance room. She was wearing a new cape and she would use one arm to hold the cape open like a blanket to shield what was going on behind it. She was giving me a HJ and I blew so hard that it hit her new cape almost 3 feet away. Neither of us was expecting that. She ran off to the dressing room to clean her cape.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Any time I see a dancer wearing a cape or a long-back open-front robe, I think "there goes an extras girl".
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure if this is unusual but here goes. A couple years back I was at a Paterson club for the Friday morning breakfast shift. It was the first time I got a VIP boothwith this one dancer. When we chatted - on previous club trips - she mentioned she was a squirter. I thought that was interesting - and didn’t really think much of it. So we get our VIP booth - and she moves things around for full privacy. We then get naked - and she does some great oral on me. She climbs on my shoulders and is grinding on me as I eat her out. She appears to be getting very aroused - and I’m enjoying this too. She climbs down and asks me if she can watch as I cum. I’m already very hard - and I know I can cum soon. She lays across from me - spreads her legs - and begins to rub her pussy and watch me. I lean back and stroke out a big sloppy load - all over the floor. She sees this - and she starts to make some odd noises and almost convulses - and she releases a fountain of squirt. Now the floor is covered in my load and her squirt. These booths are basically all black - and now the floor is a filthy mess. She cleaned everything up, which took some time. She had wipes - but she needed some paper towels, as it was a filthy soupy mess! I really don’t care if women’s squirt is really piss. I’ve been pissed on before, and I enjoyed it. This was a fun and unusual experience.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    The first time a stripper sucked my dick in a club, she told me to let her know when I was going to cum because she didn't want it on her mouth. So when I was about to pop, she grabbed me, spun me 180 degrees, and told me to ejaculate all over the couch. It felt kind of weird because other guys were going to have to sit there later in the night. Oh well, I guess I left my mark on that strip club. Good for you guys that club has long since closed down! My favorite finish is in her mouth with a swallow, but it doesn't happen too often. Here are a few stories that included my favorite money shot: [view link] [view link]
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "I really don’t care if women’s squirt is really piss. I’ve been pissed on before, and I enjoyed it. This was a fun and unusual experience." When there is a TUSCL Hall of Fame, this needs to be Cashman's quote.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Agreed. Cash’s new tag line. @Herb - ‘Some of the clubs in my area best known for extras have stopped putting paper towel dispensers in the Men's room… I can't help but wonder if management was also thinking it would make it that much more awkward for guys making the walk of shame to clean up.’ Nah, the air dryers are cheaper and don’t require anyone to restock them. It’s just the clubs being cheapasses, like always. Making it harder to walk out with a jellyfish in your pants is just a fringe benefit.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I did VIP with another girl at the same club who kept her personal "stuff" in the old reliable purple Crown Royal bag. She was really ummm popular in that club so I was fine with just a bj. Clearly she didn't believe in CIM because after my first shot, she grabbed the Crown bag and put it over me to catch the rest and spit what she had on the bag as well then threw it in the trash. Wonder how long it took her to get a new one?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Ass and tits is usually the go to, or on her hand. If it ends up in her mouth she will spit it all over her tits to let me see my load run down her chin onto her tits.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    one time a girl got called to the stage just as we finished in vip. as she is dancing she comes over to me at the rail and quietly says ‘i’m leaking!’
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    The many times I've gotten extras in the VIP room. I have always finished in her pussy.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    About 20 years ago I was serving as an usher for my buddy's wedding. Halfway through the reception I found myself in the bridal party dressing room banging a bride's maid I had only just met at the rehearsal a few days before. My pants had one leg completely off and she's riding me bareback with her dress pulled up above her tits. She tells me not to cum inside her (she doesn't want jizz leaking out when we go back to the party) so I should tell her when I'm ready. I remember thinking to myself, "Oh that's a shame" because while my pants were relatively safe down on the floor, someone else's tuxedo jacket, a couple of ladies' fancy hats, and various other personal effects were all over the couch we were fucking on. Well, being the gentleman that I am, I made sure she was fully satisfied. I felt her tense up and grip my shirt with trembling fists, then she locked her lips over mine and let out a scream into my mouth, which was a little unusual but it helped to mute the noise we were making. At that point I let her know I couldn't hold back any longer. She immediately hops off and drops to her knees. She only sucked for about 10 seconds before I blew a huge load in her mouth. She swallowed, and slurped up some that was running down to her chin. Then she continued squeezing and sucking until she got every last drop out. In a jiffy she shoved my one loose foot back into my boxers and the tuxedo pants, pushed them up to about my thighs, and she's like, "Come on, let's go, let's go!" She jumped back into her panties, threw her tangled stockings in the trash, and put her shoes on. I had no sooner buttoned my pants than the wedding planner guy busts through the door - looking for us to get lined up for some ceremony, cutting the cake or whatever. I had to laugh when only a few minutes after she "took care of me" she was out on the dance floor kissing everyone in sight. Lol. Sadly I never saw that girl again, but to this day when I see my buddy's wife (the bride) she always gives me a wink and tells me, "Amy says hello."
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    The stories from Cashman and Mr. Orange brought back a good memory. I ran into a dancer I knew from another club at a different place I had been going to for a while. I had gotten dances from her numerous times at the other club, but I had never done any VIPs or gotten any extras from her. I’m not sure why because she was pretty and I liked her. She was new to this club, only her second day I later learned, so when she saw me, she came right over like I was her long lost friend. We chatted, I got a couple of dances from her, and then we quickly struck a deal for a VIP. The VIP room is fairly good size with a tile floor, bench seats along two walls and a small table. We walked in, and I placed my phone and glasses on the table. When I turned around, she was already naked and on her knees right behind me. I dropped my pants, she placed one hand on each of my butt cheeks, and started face fucking me furiously. I put my hands behind her head, mainly to set the pace a little, because she was doing all the work, using her arms to pull herself deep on my cock. She had very big, natural breasts, and they were bouncing up and down like dribbling basketballs while she bounced her head on my cock. After a few minutes of this, she dropped one of her hands and started rubbing her clit and moaning. She jammed her head all the way down, her nose buried in my pubes, held herself there, gurgled a little bit, and then squirted all over the floor. At this point, I was about to shoot a load down the back of her throat, but she pulled away, jumped up on the bench seat, laid back with her legs spread, and said “fuck me.” I put on a cover, got on top of her, and started pounding away. By now, we are both pretty much acting like wild animals. She is holding on to the back of the bench seat with her left arm, her legs are splayed wide, and her big natural tits are bouncing around all over the place. She keeps letting out little shrieks, but sticks her right hand in her mouth and bites her knuckles to stifle herself and keep the bouncer from hearing. I’m trying to get a good rhythm going, but the bench seat is narrow. My right leg is on the bench seat, but my left foot is on the floor, and keeps sliding around in the mess she just squirted all over the tile floor. Luckily, the room is big enough that we can slide down the bench far enough for me to stop smearing her cum/piss/whatever all over the floor and get my footing, where we did a few more positions before finishing with her riding me cowgirl, her giants tits bouncing in my face. When we finished, she was sweating and her mascara is running down her face. We had only brought a few cocktail napkins in from the bar. She didn’t want to go outside to the bar to get more because it would be obvious why they were needed (maybe not obvious as to exactly why the were needed) and she didn’t want me to go either. She used one to clean up her face a little bit, and then we used the others to clean up the mess on the floor as best we could, which wasn’t very. We spread the rest around on the tile floor and waited a few minutes for it to dry up some, and then went our separate ways. I saw her several more time in the club after that, but never did another VIP with her. She is now gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion