tuscl

Tijuana club diversity

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 6:19 PM
I've read and learned a lot on here about the TJ SC culture, particularly Hong Kong, But would love to know more about what to expect from the range: Is it all fake bodies,pale,brunettes in the TJ clubs? That's kind of the impression from the HK site and socials. Understanding that you're obviously going here for Mexican women/Latinas, within that demo, Are there women with natural bodies? What's the average age range? Are there darker skinned girls? blondes? Just figure the experts here would have the most reliable breakdown

15 comments

• peyton18eli
    3 years ago
    Majority are enhanced and Mexican. However, there are natural girls to be found. It is as good as advertised.
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    Impossible to give you a breakdown given the amount of turnover week-by-week, but in my experience you will find girls of just about every description. If you're looking for natural girls in particular, you're in luck. Young? Ditto. Mature? Ditto. Dark? Surgically enhanced? Skinny? Tall? You get the idea, hopefully. You may need to exercise some patience, but that's about it.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I don’t remember seeing a lot of Swedes or Norwegians. Tall Mexicans. Short Mexicans. Skinny Mexicans. Fat Mexicans. Pretty Mexicans. Ugly Mexicans.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Ass-as-Sin I will play along and answer your questions: Q: Is it all fake bodies,pale,brunettes in the TJ clubs? A: NO, very few fakes, that is so last century. :Do Q: Are there women with natural bodies? A: YES Q: What's the average age range? A: From late teens/early twenties to late thirties/early forties. Q: Are there darker skinned girls? A: YES, very few real Blacks. Q: blondes? A: YES, very few real blondes.( Like in the USA, Mexico’s population is composed of many ethnic groups, however, generally speaking, the mixture of indigenous and European peoples has produced the largest segment of the population today—mestizos. Mexico/Spaniards used the natives like slaves, while USA/Englishmen killed the natives and imported African/blacks as slaves. In Mexico and Latin America mestizo are people of mixed race, typically Spanish and indigenous. However Both groups Spaniards and Englishmen are European and already very diverse, however they are considered white. Indigenous people from I’m America are very diverse too, however consider red in USA and brown in Mexico/Latin America. Another aspect of the situation in Tijuana/Hong Kong is that most girls that work there are form the lower classes which are mestizo with more native/brown in them. However a small percentage will have more European blood depending on the region of Mexico they come from, for example the Mexican boxer Santos Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez Barragán is a redhead “güero” Irish/ Mexican from Guadalajara, Jalisco. Also a very small percentage can be of African/black ancestry, but like in the USA most are already very mixed.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I see lots of naturals & spinners in HK. Feels like a HS dance party.
  • devl_dawgg
    3 years ago
    My experience is that there are more "natural" girls at the smaller clubs. Also, a couple of recent reviews mention a number of Columbians at Adelitas. I've visited about a dozen times over the last eight years and have always found someone to my liking. There are girls in all shapes and sizes.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    I completely agree with $mark94 and @CJkent. That being said, you will run out of time/energy before you run out of choices. I have never walked away thinking...wish I had someone better.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Let me add one more.....you may run out of money too....I recommend setting up a budget and then doubling it.
  • OrangeClown
    3 years ago
    Gentlemen, you'll have to excuse my bud, @desertbender. In some ways, his hostility toward Mexicans is understandable after that day way back in '63 when he came home early from reform school and saw the gardeners, Chico and Pedro, double-teaming his mom.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    On my most recent trip I talked to a black Dominican and Colombiana, Venezolana (trip before) @ AB. CC had a deliciously sexy Dominicana, Colombiana and a medium toned flaca from Guerrero. I also banged a tall very fair skin and light eyed gal with gravity defying breast, all natural (my preference) At HK i’ve banged a darkish girl from Guatemala, a light skin, dirty blonde girl with amazing ass from Monterrey and every spectrum in between. There’s even a few with asian features. I think one of them goes by piranha or Praya, something like that. Point: its Mexico so mainly Mexicanas. But what CJ said is correct. Just like clubs here in USA, some girls are natural some are fuck doll looking and some a combo. I think it was a Mexican poet (José something-rather) that call us ‘the cosmic race’ :greanbeans da philosophyzer:
  • Ass-as-Sin
    3 years ago
    So much awesome feedback and info! Thank you all!
  • Cristobal
    3 years ago
    @greanbeans hermano the Asían looking BG is Prada. Attractive yes, bad vibe from during a two ficha session, so while little Cristobal was saying yes to arriba, I vetoed and decided to cut ties. She was one of the worst ficha sessions I've had, she was boring, no personality and was not flirty nor did she try to pursaude me to take her arriba. There are all types of BGs, shy, aggressive, conversational, she was none of these, more of an in different vibe just assuming because she is hot, we were going arriba.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    The only diversity among the clubs is weight, age and looks. Otherwise it's all mostly latinas
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    time for another visit.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    @Cristobal Yeah!! Thats it! She didnt last one ficha with me. I was already excusing her halfway thru the first one for the reasons you stated. Didn’t like her attitude. @SanchoRG minor correction they are ALL latinas, with the huge majority from Mexico. It is in TJ after all. @Jascoi me too!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion