tuscl

Extras for couples in VIP?

Friday, June 11, 2021 11:28 AM
Will probably post about this again in the future, but just wanted to get an idea of who has experienced this? Assuming you’re rolling with a bi-sexual girl and jealousy isn’t an issue, what’s the best approach? Politics, How far do the dancers go when there’s two? Do they Jack up the prices crazy? I know a lot of dancers get funny when women customers are involved. I’m particularly curious if anyone has done this successfully in Atlanta clubs.

19 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It depends on the club. Places im familiar with don't allow more than one person in the vip with a dancer. I heard some do. But yeah it would cost you double. Which is fair. What happens with a dancer is whatever you negotiate
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Yes I’ve done this. No, it won’t cost you double. Once again Icee has no idea what he is talking about.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I think you're going to find that this varies wildly based on the club, the dancer, and how well you're known at the club.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    My top suggestion is to have your girlfriend/wife/significant other approach the dancer about doing a VIP session. If you do it, the dancer can't be sure that the GF/W/SO is all in (and will probably assume she is not), likely setting up a less-than-anticipated result. Initially, have your GF/W/SO approach the dancer by herself. Alternatively, approach the dancer as a couple, but have your GF/W/SO do all the talking. If she is not experienced with this, at least make sure she is the first to bring up doing a VIP, not you. I have had great results this way. As you would do when you talk to a dancer about doing a VIP, the GF/W/SO should be fairly explicit about what you would like to do as a couple and ask the dancer what she is comfortable with. And, yes, expect to pay more. Not always, but don't just assume that because the dancer's time commitment is the same with a couple that she will not ask more. In Atlanta, I've done this in two clubs -- Tattletale Lounge and Follies. Unfortunately, Follies is no longer in business. I've done it in a few other cities as well.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I did it in Tampa with a sugar baby. We all had a GREAT time. Didn't cost me any more than normal.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Warrior15 You wrote, and I quote: “I did it in Tampa with a sugar baby.” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Yeah OP, cj wants to see pics of your dick, just pm him some.
  • reverendhornibastard
    3 years ago
    I never did anything racy with a woman who had entered the club with me. But years (OK - decades) ago I had a wonderful time with two strippers in a club in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I was interested in a stripper and was prepared to spend some money on a “swell time” and a desploogination. My stripper insisted on introducing me to one of her stripper friends and proposed a 3-some. Her friend was even hotter than the stripper I had initially selected. But I didn’t agree to the 3-some because I felt they were just trying to drain my wallet rather than my splooge tanks. But they kept up their pitch, insisting that they were both bisexual and in the mood to party. As I continued my resistance, the price dropped and dropped and dropped until it got so low that I felt I’d be an idiot to pass it up. I don’t honestly recall the exact price, but the US$ equivalent was about $55. We retreated to a quieter part of the club (the entire club was pretty empty anyway) and I had a fabulous time. The two strippers definitely enjoyed each other’s company and I was convinced that their excitement was not merely an act.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    At Desires you pay a room fee for each and the rest is up to the girl. Have actually never done private with my wife. The last time she said yes to a dance and the stripper asked her if she wanted me there, her response was: "why would I need a fucking guy there?" We do it separately.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    In general I think this could easily fall into the category of something that is better in theory than reality. However, years ago when I was between marriages I dated a girl who was admittedly bi curious but also very conservative and inhibited and didn’t think she could ever go through with hooking up with a girl. On a trip to Las Vegas, we went to a strip club (her first SC experience), and she was really into one of the dancers. So I bought a VIP for just her so she could explore her bisexuality on her own without any pressure or judgement and go as far as she wanted, or not. She never told me exactly what happened in VIP, but she spent the rest of that evening making out with girls in the club. I regret that I was not able to parlay this experience into a threesome for me, but it definitely removed a lot of her inhibitions and made the sex between the two of us better.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    I’ve only done a double once with my boyfriend she did charge us double and it wasn’t worth it for either of us I would rather us both just go solo.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    @doctorevil yes it will cost you double. Why would it not? You may be able to get a discount but it will definitely cost you more than it would for one person. I love couples. Me and ya women can girl chat in between sucking ya dick.... bliss 🤗
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Bharlem: All I can say is that the three times I have done it, it didn’t cost any more than normal. And I didn’t negotiate or ask for a discount.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Good for you but not such a good business move for the dancer
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't believe most of the guys on here. Maybe he had some old hoe who knows. But giving freebies is stupid
  • Ass-as-Sin
    3 years ago
    Thank you all for this feedback so far. Would definitely let the woman lead this scenario with agreed-upon terms. Double charge is expected, with hopes for negotiation. Anyone ever try asking another dancer to point out/suggest the dancers who specifically like women too so it would be a more authentic experience? Maybe even tipping them a finder's fee?
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    ^^ "Anyone ever try asking another dancer to point out/suggest the dancers who specifically like women too so it would be a more authentic experience? Maybe even tipping them a finder's fee?" Yes and yes. You may also try asking a friendly bartender (especially a female one). In my previous comment, I mentioned two places in Atlanta where I had successful experiences, but there was one more Atlanta venue I could have included (Mardi Gras, now closed), even though, ultimately, it was not as successful -- since we got busted just as things were really getting hot. If you're interested, see the write-up submitted by Eve, my partner in crime that evening. It's very long, but expertly described by one of TUSCL's best writers. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Couples often times have a harder-time getting approached in strip-clubs – many dancers are apprehensive about dealing w/ a female-custy. Especially as a couple one needs to be proactive – as others have mentioned it’s good if the woman takes the lead so the dancer knows she’s down – but for some women that can be a bit much especially if they are not experienced w/ strip-clubs – the guy being proactive may work almost as well if he approaches a dancer they both like and states something like “my girl would like to meet you” or “my girl and I would like to buy you a drink”; etc; that way it’s established that the girl is a willing participant. And yeah – safe to assume most dancers will want to charge more for a couple – perhaps you can negotiate 1.5x the going-rate and not double – there’s a slight chance you can get 1x if one of the two (usually the guy) does not plan to participate and just sit off to the side and watch but even there there’s usually some up-charge. And of course; if it’s a club that does not sell a lot of VIPs or business is slow then better chance of avoiding 2x-charge.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why not just go on a swingers site. You'll have a better experience than with a hooker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion