tuscl
Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club
Calle Coahuila 2009 Zona Nte., Tijuana, B.C. Mexico

walking into mexico.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Monday, July 19, 2021 11:34 PM
the Mexican border is open. i’ve already crossed it probably 40 times or more since this Covid shit. 1. have passport. 2. get the FMM filled out. do this before crossing and print it out. maximum seven days. crossing at El chaparral (san ysidro) 3. get FMM stamped by the Mexican agent. (do this right and it should not cost you $30) 4. take zona shuttle or uber or taxi. pay absolutely $5 tops for the ride. 5. remember that the tj policea are not there to help you. 6. enjoy zona norte!

3 comments

• busterb
    3 years ago
    What is an fmm
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I googled it: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    in my experience crossing the mexican border a passport card functions the same as a passport book when walking (or driving). entering the usa i have global entry and simply walk to the head of the line on the Mexican side (no matter how long the line might be on the Mexican side)... and show my global entry card at the border line to the usa border patrol agent and walk into the big building staying to the right to the ‘sentri’ booth(s). 99.9% of the time my wait with global entry is never more than a minute or two.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion