tuscl

Bathe with a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The governor of GA has declared this as the take a shorter shower month due to the recent drought. Worst I have ever seen. Wouldn't it make more sense to declare it "take a shower with a friend month?" How about a stripper? Any one done it? One of my favorites has said that she is up for a bubble bath with me. But for the last 2 months we have not been able to put it together. Bad timing. I doubt SS. I hope to pull it off this month even if I have to leave FONDL, Bones and the rest of you to fend for your selves at the meet up.

6 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I live in the middle of a big drought area but we have plenty of water here for our population and business needs as well. No water restrictions at all. Our lake is only 1 foot below normal. Sometimes I wonder where all the water is coming from for it to stay full in the middle of a long drought.

I think Atlanta and parts of the southeast will be getting some good rain in another month or two when it finally cools down. Just a hunch I have.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I once thought about taking a shower with a stripper but I already had one and then she got in bed naked. Didn't think about it after that.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    WOW! What a 'fucking' friend I have in shadowcat!! I can't believe he would leave me in the club alone, just for a 'piece of ass'!!!

Go for it 'housemom' A N D you better succeed this time!!!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    WOW! I knew that you would take that attitude. I know why you are arriving the day before me. You are going to try to ace me out. I hope that she shoots you down. I don't like sloppy seconds either. LOL...
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I saw it at a club in Miami, "Alley Cats", but that was YEARS ago. It was in an outdoor part of the club.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Bathe with a stripper? Sounds like good clean fun to me. Just be careful if you drop the soap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion