tuscl

Strange experience

Hi everyone
I went to a club recently, was chatting with one of the girls and she’s telling me she likes to shop etc and tells me what she likes etc. she shows me her left hand and she’s wearing an engagement ring and she’s telling me what it cost, I didn’t get if she said my ex fiancée or her fiancée have it to her either of which is strange. Anyone ever see a dancer wearing a wedding or engagement ring?

She also gave me her number, she asked to see my phone and puts her number is and a name that didn’t match what she used when she introduced herself to me. I guess some dancers don’t care about using there real name but did anyone have that experience? Thanks

9 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Anyone ever see a dancer wearing a wedding or engagement ring?"

Yes, but rings get worn on different fingers and moved around to suit a given look or mood.

"I guess some dancers don’t care about using there real name but did anyone have that experience?"

Yes. If you use the number and it works, great. If she responds and you get to have fun with her, even better. With strip clubs names aren't that important, especially if it's a dancer you just met.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    1. Wedding rings / engagement rings - I have seen several dancers wear these over the years.

2. She likely gave you her number (more importantly she now knows your number) so she can txt you when it’s slow at work for her “come visit me I’m lonely” so she can make some money. Many strippers will give/take numbers and some will reach out to you, others never will. It’s just like in the club, you spend some time with a stripper, walk in a week later and she doesn’t even remember you. Other times, you spend some time with a stripper, don’t go back to the club for a year, and when you finally show up, she runs to you like you’re best friends and you struggle to remember her stage name!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Crazyjoe shit da bed once
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've seen married or engaged dancers wear rings. I have also seen ones that weren't married to keep guys from hitting on them.

Some girls use their real first names. Others don't. It's pretty difficult to stalk a dancer from just her first name.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Some girls use their real first names. Others don't. It's pretty difficult to stalk a dancer from just her first name."

This though nowadays a first name and a club name are about all one needs to find a girl's social media accounts.

As far as the engagement ring, I haven't seen that in a long time ITC and many married dancers even avoid wearing their wedding bands. Some customers need the fantasy that the girls they like are single. IME when a dancer advertises her status, it's either a defensive play or she's doing it to keep an SO happy. Either way IME these girls are never much fun as they tend to be way too uptight.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This stuff is basic strip club interaction. This should not throw an experienced monger off.

Dancers can be single, engaged or married - and they wear their rings. Think about it. Where is a dancer going to put her engagement ring while working in her club? Likely the safest place is on her finger.

I don’t give a shit about a dancer’s marital status. I only care that she’s open to extras.

You hopefully understand that dancers use stage names - and they can use different stage names based on the club too. Names are overrated with dancers. Add some attributes to her contact info on your phone - so you remember her perfect tits - or firm ass - or her amazing roast beef cunt flaps!

Your welcome!
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Lots of thieving goes on in the locker rooms plus girls switch up ring fingers all the time so trying to figure out what it means without asking is tough. I'm usually too busy staring at tits or ass instead of hands.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If she's in hustle mode and she is. She won't say the truth and it doesn't really matter. She just wants you to be her customer.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    It's extremely common to move the engagement ring from the Left to the right hand.

Plenty of strippers, especially dayshift girls, have spouses. They may not know the details if how she makes so much money in the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion