tuscl

Grandparents

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was chatting with a dancer last night before taking her to VIP. I mentioned that I had recently become a grandfather. The dancer told me that her mother had become a grandmother at the age of 30.

9 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @jackslash

Pics of her mother and her holding their drivers licenses and the kid with his birth certificates, or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Congrats grandaddy jack!!

I guess that’s mathematically possible for the stripper but we all know they aren’t all good at math. If true they both had children at 15???
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I have a client who is the grandmother to a newborn. She will be 28 in August. She had her kid at 12. We're progressive here in the people's republic of massachusetts.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was with a new sugar babe last night. She was saying she was very close to her grandmother and tells her everything. I asked her how old Grandma was. Grandma was only 5 years older then me. I suddenly felt very old. It didn't matter, I still had my way with her last night. :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    2 of the three girls I see most often right now have not yet reached their 21st birthday, making them one third my age. One of them has two kids. One of those kids' father is over 50 years old. I'm often told that I don't look my age, even by "civilians" (my co-workers), but I'm not gonna remind them that they're fucking someone old enough to be their grandfather.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Crazy. At that rate you could see 6 or 7 generations all walking the earth
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Some of them are only a fourth of my age. I have a 23 yo grand daughter that graduated college last year and had a job waiting for her.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was thinking it must be a mistake in stripper math - but maybe the dancer was correct? Maybe the 30 year old grandmother isn’t her biological mother?

Thats young regardless.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    @Warrior: ".. Grandma was only 5 years older then me..."

Start your own discussion