tuscl

Stage tipping, you like to see her tits, she wants to show her ass

Has this ever happened to you? I like looking at a nice pair of tits when I go to tip a girl on stage. If I'm standing near the stairs, I don't mind her doing a bit of bump and grind but some dancers think all guys want to see her ass move around. I get irritated by that. I'm not that interested in looking at her ass close up. I can see that from all the way across the club. Apparently some dancers started believing that all guys must like that. When I see a dancer repeatedly trying to move her ass around instead of showing her tits to the guy tipping, I won't tip her.

There have been a few rare cases where a dancer does have a very nice ass or can do a nice booty shake but I don't know why some dancers think everyone tiping them wants to see that and only that. I mean most of these dancers don't look that great from behind but may have nice tits. I go to strip clubs to see tits for the most part. Only about 1 percent of dancers do I care that much about looking at their rear up close. I get tired of some dancers copying others and trying to shake their ass when I want to see her tits. Oh well, I'm not planning on visiting that club too much anymore.

16 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was at Platinum Plus in Greenville. I encountered at least 3 dancers that wanted to try a poorly done booty shake when you tried to tip them. They all had nice looking tits. I would have gotten a better view by sitting in the crowd. I didn't tip them anymore during the night. You might think they would get a hint when not that many are tipping them but apparently not.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hello casualguy,

Yep, that seems normal. And, at my favorite clubs the ass rules. Supposedly, in some cultures titties aren't even seen as sexual.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Girating buttcheeks does nothing for me. Neither does the slapping of their asses! But, I just think it's part of the dancer's dance routine.

I'd rather see a dancer on stage massaging her breasts or rubbing a finer or two over her clit!

• Ada15
    17 years ago
    I'm a dancer and I have to say... I don't understand why girls slap their ass. It seems very fake and unnatural. I have pretty much determined to never slap my ass on stage. I will slap customers' asses, however.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    yeah....apparently booty rules. Sometimes at the rail I'll compliment a dancers' boobs if she seems intent on doing an all-ass show - sometimes this will work to have her showcase her titties more. As long as I get more tit than ass during a private LD, I'm happy.

• nj_pete
    17 years ago
    It could be that its easier to shake the booty then massage the breasts? It just seemsn to me that shaking the ass is more "natural" for the dancer?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Try asking her to turn around. An ass man might get sick of all the strippers wanting to show him their tits. You can't please everybody.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I'm an "Ass" man. I have no problem with the dancers popping their ass cheecks.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    It's kind of hard to talk to a dancer when the music volume is deafening loud. I had trouble hearing one who was talking almost in my ear. That's just too loud. Maybe we need to make a hand signal indicating, we prefer to see tits instead of ass.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Of course she won't be looking if she's turned around.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    To be perfectly honest, if I'm stage tipping, its usually because I drank too much and as a result, don't really care what she wants to show. But one of my newest favorites is the absolute best I've ever seen at the bootyshake. And she may be the only one whose ass I love more than her tits, and her tits are great. But for the most part, she is the exception. Girls who show titties onstage have a better shot at getting a dance from me than those who don't.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Stage tipping for me serves two functions.

1. It allows me to ask her, "Come over and see me after you're done. I'd love to GET TO KNOW you better."

2. It answers the question of, will she or won't she allow some kind of physical contact of the more-than-just type? Sometimes I can just watch her set as she interacts with other customers to find this out.

Biggest let-down is when question 2 is answered in the affirmative by means of the stage set, but the negative when I get her into the back room. That's just plain ol' false advertising! I will DEFINITELY write her up on the internet, naming (stage) names and clubs. Otherwise, the stage is all about the preview of what's really to come.

• chandler
    17 years ago
    I'm an ass man inasmuch as it's usually the first thing I check out on a woman after her face, and I feel it makes or breaks the deal more than her tits. However, it really doesn't make much difference to me which parts she chooses to feature when I tip her. I'm not a fan of novelty moves involving either tits or booty. I'm more interested in a stripper's overall sexiness than in particular body parts.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Just like BookGuy said, the stage tipping serves several purposes;

1. It allows me to get a closer look at her. MANY times I've seen a really hot dancer on stage, only to find that up close she isn't quite as hot as I thought she was. That seems to be happening more frequently, lately. (maybe my eyes are going!)

2. It allows me to introduce myself to her (and VICE versa), and gives me an indication of how much - if any - chemistry exists between us (real or imagined).

3. It allows me to get a "nose check" of her. I make sure that her perfume isn't incredibly strong - especially if I'm going to be heading home after the visit. Also, I've encountered a few dancers that were a bit too oderific at the tip rail, so she HAS to smell clean, fresh and pleasant.

4. If all of the prerequisites have been met (1-3 above), and if I'm still interested, it allows me to invite her back to my table in order to get to know each other better. Typically, I'll tip according to how interested I am in her, taking into consideration how busy she is, how crowded it is, etc. My stage-side tips will usually be $5, at a minumum. ($1 just doesn't impress tell her that I'm interested, nor does it give her much hope to make money off of me). If I'm drooling over her and REALLY want her, I will stuff a $20 - that almost always works.

Here's a good example of the tip process at work; I recently saw a brunette on the stage, from across the room at BBF (my usual "perch"). She looked incredible from what I could tell... completely my type. She was wearing some sort of a fishnet top, which was also enticing to me. I ventured to the tip rail, only to see once she turned around that she was closer to a 6 than a 10, face-wise. Still, her body and hair was enough to hold my interest. When she came over to me, I immediately caught a whiff of something not-too-appealing. I tucked a George, but did NOT invite her back to my table and quickly dismissed her from my list.

A few other things to note. If I'm spending time with a fav dancer and for some reason she must appear on stage, I will definitely tip her at least once during her performance, just to keep her thinking about me, and to make her feel like SOME one is paying attention to her efforts. (usually, this is a $20 tip)

Lastly, I NEVER approach a dancer on the stage until she has removed at least her top. I'm not sure why - I'm really not a breast man, though I DO like those things! [wink] I guess I feel like I don't want to reward her for nothing... take off that top and get a "reward"!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I know of a few dancers that will take off their top if I go tip them on stage. I usually don't hesitate to go tip them a dollar. I guess if the dancer looks somewhat decent from a distance in the club, I will go tip her a dollar to check her out a little bit and enjoy the close up view. Maybe a little bit of bump and grind with some dancers. I don't try to impress anyone with my tips since I usually only tip a dollar at a time. However I enjoy seeing some of the dancers up close and may tip them on more than one stage especially since not that many people are tipping the dancers anything. Change is given out in two dollar bills but I bring ones. I'm sure that impresses out of town visiting dancers. (ok sarcasm off now)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    CasualGuy: Just to clarify, when I implied that my larger tips were to impress the girls, I didn't mean that I envision her thinking "oh wow, a $20!". I merely tip larger bills to make it stand out more in their memory. When she gets off stage, after having maybe 4-5 guys ask her to come to their table, who is she going to visit first? The guy that gave her a $20, or the other guys that gave her a $1? USUALLY, it works to my advantage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion