tuscl

Central/South NJ Clubs

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
End of next month, I'll be making a long weekend trip to Ocean County, New Jersey.

Which clubs are worth visiting, and which are best avoided, within the following parameters?
1. An hour max drive from the shore (no Philly, Newark, or Atlantic City)
2. Prefer AA/Latina/Asian and stacked. Variety a must.
3. High mileage--might be in an extras mood, but at least a high-quality lap dance
4. #3 said, not too sleazy. I want a place I can chill for a bit, not just 100% extras hustle.
5. Could care less about alcohol
6. I'll be visiting on Friday and Saturday afternoons to early evenings

PM me if you have intel on particular dancers to patronize or avoid.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    w.r.t. black clubs, Vic’s in Irvington, NJ is well-known as a black-club – not exactly close but if you have enough free time … - VIC’s is UHM - $10 barside-dances and many of the ebonies will fuck you right at the bar for like $50 or $60 – they are not beauty queens but are willing-and-able – Vic’s is only open dayshift (close at 7:30 or 8) and can be slow early in the day (pre-4pm) and early-week – they also have a small “VIP room” with a nominal house-fee ($20 or $30) - it's s small bar w/ naked chicks.

In Philly there’s Purple Orchid – black club - $20 dances in communal room - $30 dances in private-room w/ door – many of the ebonies are down for high-mileage and more even in the communal-room – dances are by time and not by song (4-minutes = 1 dance – cashier in main-room keeps track of the time and one pays him and he gives the dancer her cut of the dances) – tip the girl directly for extras; around $100 total (including the dances ) seems to do for "additional services - I think the girl gets $10 of the $20 dance and $20 of the $30.

Also in Philly is Outer Space Club – black-dive in the hood - $5 barside dances and traditionally a good # of the girls would “ride the happy-stick barside” – it’s a small “club” that is more like a bar w/ naked chicks that are not beauty-queens – club has limited hours – often slow b/f 5pm and I think closes by 8 or 9pm – best to hit a bit past 5pm – has 2 floors (top floor is small and bottom floor even smaller) – there is a small VIP room with a pre-Covid $20 house-fee I believe; $60+ would often do as a tip – club seems to not be up to pre-Covid speed (Purple Orchid is a better option in the area in terms of AA clubs but it too still below pre-Covid).

Playhouse in Burlington, NJ is pretty-popular – but it’s kinda a “niche club” - $30 dances in private-room; each dance is 4-minutes – the older Brazilian women seem to be popular and are known for expert HJs – dayshift seems to be preferred by the regulars.

The Go Go Rama in Laurence Harbor seems popular – seems mostly white and some Latinas but I've never been - $25 dances I believe for 5-minutes – not much of an extras-place AFAIK but seems dances are good-mileage.

Johnny A's in Paterson, NJ seems popular - AFAIK mostly white/Euro and Latinas - not sure about extras (may be available but perhaps many of the dancers are not down?) - club has an tip-parade which at times can be aggressive.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ No Philly, no Newark/NYC area.

Thanks for others.
  • K
    3 years ago
    Where in ocean county? The shore is over 100 miles long. Much of the state is within an hour of some part of the shore. AC is if you are in lower ocean county. Philly is if you are near I-195.

Centerfolds in neptune may fit your needs. I haven't been since before covid. Good variety, several AA. High mileage. Some ROBs .

DD toms river might work other not many AA.

DD hazlet should work but lately more russians than AA.

Lust in sayreville. New place. Only one AA when i was there.

Club xxxv fits most of your requirements but the place picks your pocket every five feet.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Point Pleasant, in particular.
  • K
    3 years ago
    Your best bets are DD toms river or centerfolds. Depending on how important AA is to you, i would say DD toms river. Not as many AA but over all, i enjoy it more than centerfolds
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Thanks, @K. Who are the ROBs? Feel free to PM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion