tuscl

Higher-End STL Clubs Worthwhile?

I've got to decide between a 9-hour layover in NYC with no hotel or a 16-hour layover in STL with a hotel.

If I hit up STL, are Club Onyx or Diamond Cabaret worth my time, or something else? Not really looking for extras, but decent mileage on the late weeknight shift, with an attractive selection.

3 comments

• MisterW
    3 years ago
    I apologize if this was out of line, I'll say again I am not looking for extras. Just enthusiastic LDs. If this is an inappropriate question a mod should please delete.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    Never been to Club Onyx ... It's a black club. Pony Ts next door is now a black club as well.

I think you should hit up Country Rock Cabaret.
  • sweetjamesjones
    3 years ago
    I’ve been to onyx numerous times over the past few years (mainly on weekends). It’s not really a spot to go to if you are looking for lap dances. The inside of the club itself is decent and the talent is pretty good if you like AA dancers. The seating is very limited & the l don’t believe they have a separate area dedicated to lap dances. Most of the action takes place at & around the stages. There are seats surrounding each stage & if you are fortunate enough to get one you can get good dances if you find the right girl. There are booths with additional seating along the walls as well but I believe that you have to order bottle service to sit in these(for sure on the weekends, not sure about during the week). If you go on the weekends the girls don’t really hit the floor until after midnight (club stays open until 4-5 am).

If you like AA girls another option is the dawg pound in Brooklyn, IL. It’s about a 10 min drive from downtown St. Louis. It is recently opened under new management. The inside the club itself there is a more upscale feel despite rundown look of the area it’s in.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion