tuscl

OT: Virginia Tech Football Player Charged With Killing Tinder Date After Learnin

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 18, 2021 10:14 PM
Virginia Tech Football Player Charged With Killing Tinder Date After Learning Match Was A Man

A Virginia Tech freshman football player has been charged with second-degree murder in the killing of a 40-year-old man who apparently misled about being a male when the pair matched on hook-up site Tinder.

Isimemen Etute, 18, matched with Jerry Smith on the site and went to his apartment. When the athlete found out Smith was a man, he allegedly beat him before leaving on May 31, according to court documents.

Smith, who according to his family is a physically small, openly gay man, died of blunt force trauma.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/virginia-…

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume the left will also blame this on white-supremacy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you fuck a man and can't tell an ass from a pussy. Learn from your mistakes. Its not a justification for murder
  • Member6532
    3 years ago
    Must not be a Vick brother or Vtech would cover it up
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I am not advocating for violence against homosexual and other non-cisgendered persons.

Having said that, what the fuck did Jerry think was going to happen? That this guy would suddenly discover his deep-seated, hidden homosexuality? I thought there was a tindr for homosexuals called grindr, but this guy has to falsely post photos of some girl, or himself in drag, to catfish straight men?

Back when I was single in New Orleans, there was only match.com and a couple of other sites. I distinctly remember one messagefrom a distinctly unattractive female who stated that she was "a lady with lagniappe. If you don't know what that means, then I am not the girl for you." In NOLA, "lagniappe" means "a little something extra." While there was absolutely no reason whatsoever for a cross-dresser to post ads in the straight section and send chats to straight men, at least he was being upfront about it.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Back in the 60's when I was in Jr. high school the older brother of a close friend, who was in a bad ass motor cycle club, met a "lady" in a bar. The two of them hit it off, did a lot of drinking and that led to fondling. He then reached under her skirt and came up with a cock and balls. He beat the shit out of the guy. The police were never involved.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Queers troll for straight guys all the time. I don't know if they think they can gain a convert or what. Years ago when they had them I ran a M4F ad on craigslist to hook up with chicks. I received many replies from both women and men.
    I posted a bare chest torso pic of myself in my add and I recall a reply I received complementing me saying I was perfect. I responded saying how about sending me a pic and the response was "I'm a guy" so that was the end of that. I also had many guys begging to give me a BJ. I ignored all of those messages but it told me that even though I was looking for chicks many queers were trolling on M4W looking for straight guys.
    That mentality might explain the OP's post.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    Weird situation. A 40 yr old should no better, but you also gotta deal with the consequences of kicking someones ass...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    These trannies feel like women and are thus attracted-to and want a relationship with a straight-man not a gay person and perhaps why they post on straight dating sites? One would think there'd be sites for trannies and the guys into them; IDK if Grinder is just/mainly for gay dating?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The point is if you can't tell you're fucking a man up the ass and not a woman's pussy. You have bigger problems. I think these men act out in rage out of guilt coz they like gay sex.
  • gothamyte
    3 years ago
    >I assume the left will also blame this on white-supremacy

Papi_Chulo, you seem like a cool dude, but what's up with a comment like this

This is just a sad case all around. Let's just leave it at that. Keep in mind the football player is only 18 years old and the deceased victim is 40 years old. Sometimes, I really think there is a generation gap where one generation simply doesn't understand and/or underestimates the actions of the other generation.

And TUSCL posters, we don't know how this sitcho (situation) went down. Depending on your news source; some details are added some are not.

I don't know what happened. Don't quote me, please, but after reading one source I was IMAGINING that it went down loosely like this (or not): (again don't quote me) 40 year old dude made up a fake profile as "Angie" then lured dudes over. Once dudes came to the apartment, 40 year old wasn't dressed up as Angie, but dressed up as himself just to check the guy out to make sure he could loosely get away with it. 40 year old makes up a story that Angie does indeed live there and he's her roommate and she's definitely interested. He tells 18 yr old to come back later, Angie will be there and she's crazy into doing blowjobs. 18 yr old returns expecting to see Angie, instead it's the 40 year old dressed up as Angie and immediately gives 18 yr old a BJ. Somewhere in the middle of said BJ, 18 year old suddenly realizes this is the the same dude who he briefly met earlier. And 18 yr old gets violent.

The 18 yr old is wrong in this case to take it to murder and the 40 yr old is wrong too. It's just a sad case all around. Again, I don't know what happened specifically at all. It's interesting to note his teammates support him; that's a "nice" gesture...

And this 18-year old football player for now has the support of many of his teammates, I read...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    This is almost a carbon-copy of another similar-crime I saw depicted in one of those cable crime shows – I saw it about a year or two ago but it may have been a rerun and perhaps the crime happened several years ago.

It was in a mid-sized city somewhere in TX; can’t remember which one but not one of the big-cities like Houston or Dallas or San Antonio, etc – TX is a big-ass state and has lots of rural-areas/small-towns – this midsized city (maybe 50k to 75k can’t remember) was kinda the only thing going-on in that part of TX and young people from the surrounding rural-areas/small-towns would move there.

Anyway – there were 3 trannies in their early-20s than came from the surrounding small-towns that moved-in together and were roommates (you’d assume the smaller the town the harder it’d be for a tranny and why they’d choose to move to the nearest city) – one of them was working full-time at a nursing-home and was studying to be a nurse – she started dating a football player (defensive-back I believe) from the local small-college – he wanted to keep their relationship on the down-low (not surprising) and she agreed and they’d meet discretely.

One weeknight around midnight the football player texts her he wants to see her – she says she can’t b/c she has work (and school) the next day – he insists and she agrees to meet up with him – per the reenactment in the crime-show he was upset b/c he thought she had been talking about him on social-media (apparently she had kinda fallen-in-love w/ the football player) – in the reenactment the football-player was super-angry thinking she’d been talking about him; she said she hadn’t – but the dude lost-it and shot her several times as he was getting out of her car – she tried to get away but had succumbed to the gunshots and lost consciousness and her car crashed into a tree.

Police came at the report of a car-accident and that is when they found her body – they found an ID for a guy but she looked like a woman so at first they didn’t know who she was till they figured out she was the dude in the ID in her purse – the investigation eventually led to the 21 y/o football player and he eventually-confessed and was found guilty of murder; she was about 24 – a young life taken over nothing – I imagine this is not that uncommon in the trans-community.

• dirtyburt
    3 years ago
    @gothamyte
    Shouldn’t the 18 year old be charged with a Hate Crime????
    I think so........Papi was only pointing out the irony of today’s world. Blame whitey for everything.
    Funny how most of the gay attacks are committed by minority inner city youths, but let one white guy commit a crime and it’s white supremacy....
    Now do you understand Papi’s comments???
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t advocate violence against others - and that includes the transgender community. However, I believe it was wrong of the victim to post on a hook up site as a female. Since he was a gay male - who was also transgender - he should have been upfront and honest.

Tinder is for hooking up. If anyone transgender is looking to hook up - it’s going to become evident what you are pretty quickly - and that is a dangerous position you’ve created for yourself.

If I’m looking to buy a used car - and a guy posts that he has a 2020 Lexus with low mileage - and when I go to check out the car I find it’s a 1990 Hyundai - i won’t be happy but I won’t get violent. There’s something very different when misrepresenting gender for sexual hook ups. Crimes of passion can be much more brutal and emotional.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Isn't this what some people would call rape? Sex by deception. So he killed his rapist?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^
    Very interesting point, yahtzee74. After reading a few articles, it seems they met up once before and it was for a blowjob (the trans guy/girl sucking off the football player). On their second meeting it was discovered he was a trans/gay whatever and that's when the beat down happened.

Now let's assume there was a 40 y.o. straight dude who just loves to eat pussy. So he goes on Tinder pretending to be female and arranges for an 18 y.o. lesbian/bi chick to come over for a nice carpet munching. 40 y.o. does a good job of disguising his gender and eats her out real good. They make a second date and while he's licking that 18 y.o. pussy she discovers he's a man. I'm pretty sure that would be interpreted as rape.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You cant charge a dead person for a crime. You can charge their killer
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank you for adding more details mister orange. Those additional details provide more insight regarding the crime.

In my view - it is a very (and I mean VERY) dangerous thing for a guy to pretend he’s a woman to hook up with a straight man.

I don’t condone violence against sex partners - but based on history - it’s very easy for that to turn violent! It’s not appropriate to resort to violence - but its very likely it will cause a bad outcome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion