tuscl

Recommendations Needed

Bharlem
Infamous V
Wednesday, June 16, 2021 5:57 PM
Going to Jacksonville soon.... Any suggestions on where should I dance at?

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Not a Jax expert. The most popular club is Wackos but AFAIK they hire few AAs Sinsations is fairly popular and they may be slightly more AA friendly There is also Doll House and they also hire some AAs but none of the 3 are exactly "filled" with AAs.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Doesn’t look like I’ll be dancing In Jacksonville, lol
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Move swiftly, never stopping. Carry garlic, silver and whatever do do not make eye contact. For we are all powerless at the feet of the system. Any sight of a white suit immediately pray and beg for Mercy from our lord for it likely already over. Go now young one and may God and his angels be with you now. For they are the only ones with nary a hope to guide you through.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I can’t with you, @muddy ...., lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Take my info with a grain of PL-salt as my firsthand info is limited; hopefully others more familiar with Jax will chime in with better-informed posts - I don't think Jax is that different w.r.t. AA-dancers than the avg city particularly in the South - with some exceptions IME there are few truly "mixed" clubs where one can say 1/4 to 1/3 of the dancers are AA. It may help if you show up at da club with a tshirt that says "I 💓 WHITE DICK" 😝
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    Someone messaged me and said they use the word nigger, loosely in Jax..... Coming from NYC that would not be an easy pill to swallow as I’m rather shielded from such things
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    But I do love white dick @papi_chulo
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    Sinsations was just reviewed.
  • FLOrange
    3 years ago
    I’ve only been to wackos once and sins a couple times but I saw more AA dancers there then the time I went to wackos. I can’t speak about anywhere else though
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    I am just an old white guy. So don’t value my opinion too much. But Jacksonville has to be more cosmopolitan then the Florida panhandle and I have seen AA dancers do OK here. Now 90% or so of the customers will be white at least that is what I have seen in this area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion