tuscl

Make America Florida!

Tuesday, June 15, 2021 11:15 PM

20 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    Please god no! We have mode than enough stupid people in the rest of the country but at least the rest of the country isn't as bad as Flori-duh. The only thing that would be worse would be to make all of America like California or New York.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Have u all ever met Texans??? These motherfuckers are way dumber than Floridians... LOL
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've lived in Georgia since 1988 and I'm happy enough with my living conditions, etc. when ever I talk to people about where they would like to visit, 90% reply either Florida or California. Of course they are only thinking of the funs things to do there. I was born in CA and lived there close to the beach for 45 years before moving here. I have not been back since. I have no desire to. The Democrats have destroyed all of the things that I used to think made the state great. I have visited Florida many times because it is close by. It can be a fun place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Don't like the climate and all the things that can kill you. My own daughter that lives close to me wants to retire down there and take me with her. If I live that long I probably won't have a choice by then. I have been an independent for my 79 years and plan to continue that way but I am a conservative. I don't do butt fucking.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Shadowcat says everyone wants to visit California or Florida. Hmmm Disneyland and Disneyworld anyone???? How come nobody ever says “the family and I are really hoping we can get away to Nebraska this summer.” Or “I can’t wait to take this kids to Ohio for vacation.”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Or no one ever says I want to visit north or south Dakota, or Montana and Wyoming in the winter.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I love that video - it’s hilarious - and kinda frightening! Florida is benefiting from certain aspects of the pandemic - and I didn’t expect to see it. There are many wealthy bankers who have multiple homes - and they have been enjoying pandemic life in Florida. Now that banks are planning on pulling folks back to the office - there are many folks who are going to try to renegotiate to work from home indefinitely. The Fl state income tax rate is pretty nice! I like a few areas in Fl - but I’m not sure about the rest of the state. I enjoy West Palm Beach - and Indian River Shores.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Florida takes the cake for stupid craziness. Louisiana wins for sheer stupidity. New York wins for willful stupidity.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    People will want to visit those Midwestern/rocky states once Florida airdrops alligators in 😀
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    South Dakota is awesome! They got da bad lands!
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I have lived in Florida my entire life so I guess all the Florida craziness is just normal to me. You mean to tell me that the rest of the country doesn’t have iguanas falling out of trees when it gets below 50 degrees? I find it funny how people in the rest of the country only relate Florida to vacation or retirement and act surprised to learn that there are people who live in Florida who go to work every day just like they do. And why are 1,000 people per day still moving to Florida? We’re good. Nothing to see here! Lots of other nice places in America to move to.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Alabama is worse than Florida....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Also not a fan of Arizona.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I'm not gonna get too specific but generally I'd say the north has smarter people and then you got a bunch of complete fucktards in the south. Coming from the north, the level of stupid down south was an extreme culture shock for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We should all be living in Florida right now: [view link] SJG
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dump a load all over florida
  • Clubber
    3 years ago
    Love all the anti-Florida comments! Hopefully it'll keep the idiots out, and yes, we do have many, but those are NOT from Florida, they moved here and have done there best to turn it into what they were escaping, a liberal hell hole. Only about 3 or 4 leftist crappy areas. Of course Miami and on up through West Palm County. The Tamps and Orlando areas. All four of my grandparents moved to S. Florida over 100 years ago. Spent all my 71 years here. It HAS changed in places dramatically, and for the worst. Thanks libs! Lucky for me, haven't got to where I am yet. Another plus, hurricanes. Best to have of the natural disasters! Actually, I am BS's about most, so y'all, stay where the hell you ARE!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    [view link] And Florida is banning critical nascar theory 😁
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Btw none of this is supposed to be a negative at Florida. I loved it there the times I’ve visited before 🥰 Especially around Tampa and Kissimmee
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I'm not gonna get too specific but generally I'd say the north has smarter people and then you got a bunch of complete fucktards in the south." Right, lots of brilliant people doing brilliant things in the North right now. Like ending cash bail and defunding police, which has turned a bunch of cities into shit shows. Like keeping kids out of school for an entire year, leading to a staggering permanent dropout rate for inner city kids. Like raising taxes on people already getting the shit taxed out of them, thereby ensuring that they don't stay. Like letting boys in CT say that they are girls and then demolish all of the CT girls track and field records. Like managing their state finances so badly, despite how much they already collect, that their state pension plans are on the brink of insolvency. Yup, those Northerners sure are the smart ones. I highly encourage anyone who shares blah's views to stay up north among the educated folk - please. The cost of all that brilliance going on in the North right now is just too high. 😉
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I’m a fucking idiot and loving every minute of being such! Hell, you only live once!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion