tuscl

A Chinese Mother's Opinion of Critical Race Theory

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Wake up people! America is being destroyed from within, we are destroying ourselves just like the communists predicted!

Good article..

Mom who survived Maoist China's purge slams Critical Race Theory

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mom-wh…

60 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “White people are today facing the consequences of their white privilege as a product of white supremacy, which was facilitated by centuries of domination attained through occupation and economic exploitation of indigenous people of color.”

“I'm not saying that white people are better. I'm saying that being white is clearly better.

Who could even argue?”

“Now, if you're white and you don't admit that it's great, you're an asshole.”

~ Louis Székely
    ~ White Privileged stand up comedian
    ~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Go with what you know cj, staring at and jerking to your dick pic collection, Fuckhead!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “The truth only hurts when you want to believe a lie.”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Friend of mine who grew up in the USSR sees the parallels too, particularly the encouragement to rat others out.

Unfortunately, racial balkanization is profitable for some.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."

~ Booker T. Washington
    ~ African-American educator, author, and business advocate
    ~ Born April 5, 1856, Died November 14, 1915
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "“The truth only hurts when you want to believe a lie.”"

Then you must be constantly hurting, Fuckhead!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Systemic racism is a lie; blacks failing only because of white racism is a lie; gender is a made up set of beliefs is a lie; gender is different than sex, is a lie; America was built by immigrants is a lie; democracy is in danger because of voter identification laws is a lie; Biden is a centrist, is a lie, Islamaphobia is a lie; homophobia is a lie; Icee loves to pay for obese pigs .. is the truth
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “As ye sow, so shall ye reap...”

“centuries of domination attained through occupation and economic exploitation of indigenous people...”

“Admit at least one painful truth to yourself every day....

Teach yourself to feel that life would still be worth living even if you were not immeasurably superior to all your friends....”

~ Bertrand Arthur William Russell, 3rd Earl Russell
    ~ Born 18 May 1872 Trellech, Monmouthshire,
    United Kingdom
    ~ Died 2 February 1970 Penrhyndeudraeth, Caernarfonshire, Wales
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    She’s right
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    1 lay persons opinion that matches your right wing views doesn't constitute facts.

The US lacks the social and economic welfare state of the soviets and Chinese .

And comparing a few pushes for equality to the cultural revolution is inane
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Move to China or Russia Icee. They are sick, demented totalitarian left-wing regimes and you'd fit right in son. Notice that you are pro-muslim until its your chinese buddies exterminating them.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And the opinion of our resident butt baby means what, again?

That welfare state of the Soviets and Chinese, who starved, imprisoned, and killed tens of millions.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The us has the most prisoners in the world. 25% of kids don't get enough to eat. How many die in wars we start and how many Americans live on the streets. Now go jerk off to trump
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A tiny fraction next to the 50 million deaths from the Great Leap Forward alone. Add on the Holodomor, the killing fields of Cambodia, and you're up around 80 million.

You think that's anywhere near equivalent? Either you are a troll or you are more retarded than even I thought.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Capitalism has killed many more since the beginning of colonialism and imperialism. The genocide of native Americans and the enslavement of Africa India. The wars.

Condons book is bs though. It was red scare propaganda
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre insane if you think Biden is like mao
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Slavery existed millennia before capitalism. You are being obtuse or a stupid troll to get a reaction again.

Communism has killed 94 million people, while capitalism has lifted billions out of poverty.

I did not compare Biden to Mao. Read more carefully.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That figure is from condons debunked book.

Youre trolling or just sick in the head if you believe the premise of this thread that Biden is like Mao. No us president has done so much for their country
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Son, you have no credentials to debunk anything. Just the opinions of someone who makes a livelihood abusing women.

Communism has killed 94 million people, while capitalism has lifted billions out of poverty.

Live with it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Biden isn't like Mao; he is a senile old, dolt being used by Maoists like Bernie the traitor and foreign fuck Ilhan Omar, who fucked her brother. 25 % of the children on earth don't get enough food and progressive Icee spends his money abusing poor women here: Typical Progressive.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Omar's brother (and her campaign manager who she also fucked) are braver men than I.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The opinion article compares his policies to mao. Yall are posting in the thread agreeing with it.

So much for your credentials

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Perhaps if progressives don't want to be compared to Mao, they shouldn't act like him.
    Biden, he of the "racial jungle," might not believe what they do, but he is enabling them.

Live with it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you compare Biden to mao 🤣 you just said you didn't.

Got alzheimers?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A quick control-F of the article would not find Biden's name within the text.

Reading is FUN-damental!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It compares bidens america to maos cultural revolution. Work on your English language comprehension
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Your words, not mine. Perhaps progressives shouldn't act in such a Maoist fashion?
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Ah, the 'Hide' button
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon more word games...they make you look like an idiot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It compares bidens america to maos cultural revolution. Work on your English language comprehension
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Derp.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    There’s usually a big political swing and correction when things go to far off track. Hopefully that will happen during mid-terms. The Republicans will take the House and the Senate despite the vigilant opposition by the coastal elites in the mainstream media.

The Democratic Party establishment will realize most Americans are moderate to conservative and drop their leftist agenda.

If not, I think the best we can hope for is peaceful secession.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Check out “American War” by Omar El Akkad for a look at our possible future if there’s no correction.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Democratic voters run left to center, but Democratic donors and activists run left to far-left. People who found Trump personally odious turned out against him, and voted for the less-bombastic Biden.

By all accounts, he was a mediocre Senator in intellect, temperament, all that. He's no centrist, but his whole career has tracked the center of the Democratic party. Now that it's shifted left, it's taken him with it.

That's how you get non-leftist voters promoting leftist policies.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you want to know how y’all chased the center out of the Democratic Party, you let yourself get shifted by a coalition of Teapartiers first, then after they showed how to take over the GOP the super nationalists and jingoistic America Firsters got a good foothold and scared out the middle class, Trump is the manifestation of your problems
    Same thing is going to happen to the Democratic Party there’s a group of extreme lefties that are just as crazy as your righteous right wingers and it’s going to be a battlefield for a while
    Eventually one of the two party’s will come back to the center which is really where this country is and the other party will fail.
    It’s happened before and it will happen again
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Trump was the consequence of decades of globalism, spanning both parties and going back to Nixon, shafting the working class. First, they got Ross Perot's giant sucking sound of jobs leaving the country. Now, Democrats hold their lifestyle in contempt ("cling to their guns and religion," "basket of deplorables"), and their focus on climate change will kill what's left of our manufacturing base. "Learn to make solar panels" is the new "learn to code." On the other side, you have the Koch Brothers and Chamber of Commerce Republicans that want to flood the market with cheap labor, whether Mexican farm laborers or Indian programmers.

Guess who comes in and listens to them--Donald Trump. He's a narcissistic asshole, but he's the first president in ages to wake up to certain threats. He wasn't the most conservative guy in the field, in fact a lot of GOPers doubted he was one of them at all.

The pendulum always swings. In this case, Democrats confused a dislike for Trump's abrasive personality and the widespread dissatisfaction from a worldwide pandemic, with a far-left mandate. And they're overreaching badly, trying to pass trillions in elective spending, gun control, defense cuts, climate change shit, healthcare, race stuff, packing the court, stuff there is no popular appetite for. It ranges from "unlikely to pass" to "you gotta be kidding me."

We're seeing the pendulum start to swing again.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And the Tea Party was largely a reaction to Obama's liberal overreach. Obama had generational charisma, but his election was largely the result of dissatisfaction with the Iraq war and McCain's choice of a blatantly unqualified VP.

If there's a moral, it would be to know why you're elected and govern accordingly.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I disagree with that, it’s going to take a bit more for the pendulum to reach its apex, I think the only way it passes and starts to swing back is Trump loses the midterms, because right now his nutty lies and theories are killing the Republican Party, if he makes this midterm a referendum on himself the Republicans are going to lose badly, honestly there’s gotta be a come to god moment where a major Republican recognizes that they need to move on and get past him. At that point I’ll agree with you that the pendulum has changed direction
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^I agree with your second post though you have gotta recognize who by and why you’ve been elected and these bastards forget that and think they’re special
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I agree that the Republicans are going to have to disavow Trump to move ahead. But you can disavow Trump without disavowing Trumpism. Right-populism is still strong across the world, see the UK election of Boris Johnson. Trump was just the American manifestation of it.

Social media giants inadvertently did Trump a favor by banning him. His major liability is personality, not policy, and without his obnoxiousness on full display, Dems aren't as motivated.

Even with those headwinds I mentioned, and Trump as the Democrats' best recruiter and motivator, Republicans gained in the House (after significant 2018 losses) and would have kept the Senate if Trump hadn't thrown a tantrum in Georgia. They have a next generation in the likes of Hawley, Haley, DeSantis. The Dems' best hope is for a major economic post-COVID bounce, and I wouldn't bet on that.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Naah, 25 is being cool. It's the sort of thought provoking disagreement which I like, rather than the usual poop-flinging monkeys.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Looking at the news coming out of the G7 this afternoon doesn’t appear there any nostalgia for Mr Trump and Biden seems to have bonded well with Boris Johnson, the rest of the G7 don’t seem to miss a beat and it looks like it’s a real possibility of mr Biden uniting them as a coalition against not Putin and Xi
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ I hope so. I'll root for any duly elected president over Putin and especially Xi.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The Eu needs Russian gas and xi is the most powerful man in the world
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It is frightening to see her draw the parallels that appear visible after reading this article. I’m not a CRT supporter.

We must have open debate in our country. We must retain our freedoms. We may need to adapt our school curriculum a bit - but we must not demonize groups because of their race.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Another perfect example of how the Americans of wealth and privilege use the mass media to trick the rest of the Americans into fighting among themselves to continue robbing the American people blind...
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Some Americans work and are called republicans. Some foreigners and losers don't work and are called democrats. As ye sow, so shall ye reap. People like Biden always bond well with others who care only about themselves. Every selfish piece of shit fake partner in Nato loves the fact Biden buys the lube, takes his pants off, spreads his ass and smiles as he takes it .....
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    LMFAO TheOSU!

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum to be a registered Democrat you have to be an American.

You do realize the extreme far right that you support is anti Semitic. They're don't see you as a real American
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    What makes America unique will be our downfall. This is one of the only countries were you can have a thriving Muslim community(Dearbon, MI), thriving Punjabi community (Frisco, TX), tons of Chinatowns, thriving Iranian community (Beverly Hills and Long Island)and so on... Try setting up an American community/neighborhood in Peru, Brazil, Germany, France... You will will blackballed and ostracized.
    Americans are too different from each other to find common ground and look out for each other. Look at what these Hispanics are turning Miami into.. They bring their bs racial hierarchiy and corruption from Cuba, Colombia and wherever else..
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Unfortunately, "acculturation" and "assimilation" are dirty words now. When you come from a fucked up place, bring the best of it, and disavow that which fucked it up. It isn't just a foreign vs. American" thing, look at Bay Area folks pissing in Colorado, Texas, and Idaho.

At its best, immigration brings America the brightest and most motivated the world has to offer. At its worst, we're importing their problems. We can't solve the world's problems, nor serve as guarantor of cosmic justice.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There are American expat communities throughout Latin America. Brazil actually has entire towns founded by Americans fleeing the South after the Civil War. Mexicali has a huge Chinatown. Peru has Chinese communities. Brazil has the largest Japanese and Arab communities. Carlos slim the richest man in Mexico is of Lebanese ancestry.

Fuck your ignorance of the world and your amerikkkan exceptionalism
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The key is integration.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Amazing how black and brown people risk their lives to be oppressed in "Amerikkka." Please GTFO and give your citizenship to a Mexican entrepreneur or a Ghanaian doctor.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Give yours to someone more productive than you
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You don't know me, bitch. My work saves lives, while you make lost women into drug addicts and leech off them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've done more good than you. I guarantee it.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Take that damn flea off of your posts.

As for America, I gave up on it on 1/20/21. Its a lost cause, I just live here and am enjoying the Clown Show.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Whatever, misogynistic idiot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I have faith in the US its finally waking up
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    USA is doomed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion