• Mate27
    3 years ago
    I approve of this message.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yall can't aspire to that though
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    LOL - I wonder where that was - looks like a cool spot.

Yeah - Miami/South-Beach is a party-place - lots of dudes, particularly older dudes, with major buck$ that either live in Miami part of the year, or have retired down here, or have moved down here permanently since Miami has kinda been a "hot spot" for a good # of years now (not to mention a good place to move-to if you have $$$ b/c of low-taxes (no state tax; etc) - if you're an older dude w/ $$$ that "wants to live a little" then Miami might be the best option going - and it's kinda a self-reinforcing-cycle; old dudes come down to get w/ hot young girl$ and hot young girls come/move down to party and get w/ an older $ugar-daddy that can show them a good time and $upport their party-lifestyle.
  • Evasparkling
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo

Looks like the Hard Rock Hotel.

Usually see an older gentleman with a young lady whenever I spend time at that hotel.

• Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    So much hate in the IG comments. What is it about older dudes being with young women that triggers people.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ that would be a separate thread all on its own
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Lone_Wolf I think it’s jealousy.

Guys who don’t have the money are jealous of guys who have enough to get hot young women.

Hot girls trigger jealousy in both guys and girls.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If I had the cash to play in the Miami party scene - I’d love to spend part of the year there. It looks like a great time!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion